Reviews for An Affair to Remember
deangirl27 chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
This fic sucks you dumb bitch! And your nothin but a best! Brooke is ugly and chris evans is ugly! Hes a bad actor too bitch! Bye troll
deangirl27 chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Brooke sucks and shes ugly and dean is the best! Your fics still lame bitch get over it!
deangirl27 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Bitch your fics are lame! Spn is the best show ever! Jensen ackles is the hottest male actor ever! Chris evans is boring and ugly and a bad actor!
deangirl27 chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Your fic sucks ! Your still a bitch too bye!
TheWritingFreak chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
I like this story and I would love it if you would update.
tigereyekum chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Haha i like it. I love brean!
boothimyours chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Oh the tension, my god the tension! I can't wait for the moment they both just give in. I know Dean in swim trunks would be more than I could manage to stay away from *drool*

I'm so happy you updated this and I hope you update again soon!
princessjames21 chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
I just love when you dedicate things to me it always puts a smile on my face and I adore you to and I just love this story and the Brooke and Dean interaction the I want to but I can't is awesome. I never really liked lucas very much but I really hate him in this he is such a scum bag I was already rooting for Brooke and Dean but now I hope Lucas gets caught and that Brooke finally slaps him because he so deserves it. I can't wait to get to the hunt and some more Brooke and Dean interaction and even if I want them together already I'm glad your taking things slow because I don't see Brooke just jumping into bed with him so I'm loving the build up till they get there.
dixie326 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I like the story so far. I've read a couple of your stories after stumbling across a link to this site from a youtube video. I gotta say, I love the banter that goes on between Brooke and Dean and absolutely love them as a couple (it's a toss up as to whether I like Brean or Brathan better, lol). And the added bonus to this story is having Lucas be true to character and be an asshole cheater. Hopefully when he gets caught cheating this time he'll actually have to face some repercussions from the other characters besides Brooke. That always pissed me off on the show that he and Peyton were forgiven for screwing over Brooke by the rest of the characters and that Brooke was basically left out in the cold even though she was the innocent person in the whole mess. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
SEQUOYAAA chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
GIVE ME MORRRRRRRRRRRE!
boothimyours chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Oh yeah, they sooo want each other. I wonder how long they're going to manage to restrain themselves. Lucas does not deserve Brooke being faithful to him, but unfortunately Brooke doesn't know about his being an ass. And I'm excited about Dean's hunt too, that's probably going to cause some problems or misunderstandings between him and Brooke.
princessjames21 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Brooke and Dean are absolutely adorable in this I love all the flirting and banter it's just so cute and I can't wait for the hunt to start and to see if brooke finds out what dean really does.
boothimyours chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Love the cute banter! I'm a sucker for good sexual tension so I really appreciate it. I also love when there's a good build-up, and you definitely seem to be going in that direction, so I'm a happy camper. And Lucas is being his usual weak-willed self also, I swear that man has no spine. Please update this soon if you can, I'm hooked and desperately want more.
boothimyours chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
And so it starts. Of course Brooke invites him to dinner, he's hot as hell. No girl can resist a good badboy.
boothimyours chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
What an amazing idea for a Brooke/Dean story, I love it!