Reviews for The Nose Knows
clau-iigg chapter 1 . 3/11
Omaigah.
JujuBee11 chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Ahh! This was so beautiful I almost cried multiple times. Love, love, love this!
Sharaen chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Hi there gals! :)

Weeeell - I have read your story for the first time today. I mean all of it. I mean altogether. And I can only say one thing: I love it. Love it to pieces. It is sweet, it is cute, it is great!

I love the way you both portray Wally. He's cute! I love your dialogues, I love the guest appearances, I even started giggling a couple of times.

I thought there was an Epilogue for this story? It would be nice to read it, but I don't know if you were planning to upload it (it seems I've caught up with the story long after the last update ;o; ).

Anyway, this is a beautiful and lovely story, thanks a lot! You should work together more often.

Kudos to both of you!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
I'm loving this story and I'm so enjoying the whole humorous plot of Wally needed some because he wants to be immune to it but loves her smell to no end and is totally hypnotized by it. lol XD

When's the next chapter? Update soon!
leticia ferreira chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Adorei , muito louco !
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
I read this awhile back, but came across it again this morning and reread all of it! I don't know whether I reviewed the first time round, but I really enjoyed reading this. So I must ask...are you planning to write an epilogue?
Zatanna Cerrile chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Please tell me your going to write more chapters you can't leave it at that!
BeeBeeRox chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
And here I thought this was just a story about air fresheners and perfume...please update?
sisterskeeper chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
Is it over? Because I want Artemis to meet the entire Flash!fam! That would be to funny for words and it would include major Wally bashing! Please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Dawww... :3
Bary and rob are such trolls.
Questionable chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
THIS WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME! I LOVE IT! Please if you have any love for your readers, WRITE ANOTHER STORY!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Magnifico bravo, bella bella
DreamaDove93 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
LOL
how did this fic go from wally sneaking into Artemis' shower to this? xD

I hate harley and joker. I wish Batman would already go ahead and kill them both. :(

...well, he would kill...but couldn't they just fry their brains?
Ballmaster chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
I really liked this story! The start was humourous, but I felt it kinda turned into an ansgty drama from that point forth. But the ending was happy. And we all love happy endings. :)
Mark in orlando chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Please spare Aremis , her and Wally belong together . Ler her live and I will send you a Mickey Mouse ears hat from Disney World here in Orlando .