Reviews for The Nose Knows
squaredplanet chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
God these two are adorable. You guys did an awesome job, characterization is on point. Also I can definitely understand how only two chapters was the plan but I'm glad theres more to read
Lara chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
Fave fanfic tbh
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
THIS IS SO CUTE! Kind of sad you didn't do the epilogue
Lena chapter 8 . 8/29/2015
One of my fave fanfics. Truly amazing :3
Wendy chapter 8 . 8/12/2015
omg I know it's been a long time but please, please, please keep going
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
.IT. IT JUST BEAUTIFUL!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
OK THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY HYSTERICAL AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH
clau-iigg chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Omaigah.
JujuBee11 chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Ahh! This was so beautiful I almost cried multiple times. Love, love, love this!
Sharaen chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Hi there gals! :)

Weeeell - I have read your story for the first time today. I mean all of it. I mean altogether. And I can only say one thing: I love it. Love it to pieces. It is sweet, it is cute, it is great!

I love the way you both portray Wally. He's cute! I love your dialogues, I love the guest appearances, I even started giggling a couple of times.

I thought there was an Epilogue for this story? It would be nice to read it, but I don't know if you were planning to upload it (it seems I've caught up with the story long after the last update ;o; ).

Anyway, this is a beautiful and lovely story, thanks a lot! You should work together more often.

Kudos to both of you!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
I'm loving this story and I'm so enjoying the whole humorous plot of Wally needed some because he wants to be immune to it but loves her smell to no end and is totally hypnotized by it. lol XD

When's the next chapter? Update soon!
leticia ferreira chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Adorei , muito louco !
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
I read this awhile back, but came across it again this morning and reread all of it! I don't know whether I reviewed the first time round, but I really enjoyed reading this. So I must ask...are you planning to write an epilogue?
Zatanna Cerrile chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Please tell me your going to write more chapters you can't leave it at that!
BeeBeeRox chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
And here I thought this was just a story about air fresheners and perfume...please update?