Reviews for Spectre's
Demoness-Ashina chapter 28 . 4/1/2014
If you have made the story about Garrus I will find it as soon as I finish this one. If not...please write it! I wanted to say how much I loved the slip in of Garrus' famous line about not knowing what to do with grey. It made me so happy. Again sorry for all of the comments but I believe greatness should he recognised as often as it is shown.
Demoness-Ashina chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
Sorry I keep commenting one right aftet the other but I love this story. I never review stroies but I just love this one. I like that you call Shepard by her first name. I am on chapter 20 and still reading.
Demoness-Ashina chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
Im on chapter 19 and usually a character dies because you do not complete their loyalty mission or you dont chose the teams roles wisely in the final mission. I am super obbsessed with this game and love researching any topics I come across. Drop me a line. I love this story so far.
Demoness-Ashina chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I am still reading your story but I looked up that drink. I have it saved in my phone under " try this sometime". Maybe oneday I will re enacted wrex's side of that scene.
barbex chapter 38 . 12/5/2012
Damn, I wanted to see more of Wrex and Seraphina together. Being badasses in public and all cuddly when they're alone.
It was an interesting story but I feel the character of Tungel could have gotten more screen-time.
Good writing with your next story.
Z-King chapter 37 . 12/3/2012
Sniff, They grow and kill people so fast dont they? great chapter keep it up!
Z-King chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
just to ask are you going to pair garrus and tali up like they did in mass effect 3? just a question.
GettinOld chapter 36 . 11/27/2012
I will start this review by applauding Spectres as a very unique and innovative take on the wonderfully vibrant Mass Effectverse. Playing the games alongside your story has given me both an excellent parallel and a good contrast with which I could entreat this review. I enjoyed your thoroughly as always; I felt that Spectres captured the important storytelling aspects of it's source material without sacrificing it's individuality as an excellent work itself. Keeping your own personal nuances intact whilst channelling that Mass Effect edge at the same time, complimenting both without stagnating either.

Within this I feel you managed to embody the essence of the Mass Effectverse. The hopeful, headstrong determination and force of will of Mass Effect 1.
The intense passion, zeal and camaraderie of Mass Effect 2.
And finally; the tenacity , the gravitas, the desperation and the almost hopeless, heavy atmosphere of Mass Effect 3. Encompassing all this and still having the story stand on it's own merits is no mean feat; but I feel it's one you've more than accomplished.

Promised I'd review, just sorry it took so long. Keelah se'lai.
unDeadpool chapter 27 . 11/25/2012
Crazy. Just crazy. So much is happening! Can't wait to see where it goes.
unDeadpool chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
Good chapter. I like what you've done so far. As far as calling Shepard by her first name, it seems to go well. "Seraph" almost spells "Shepard" if you rearrange the letters, so it flows nicely.
unDeadpool chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
So the plot thickens. I'm thoroughly enjoying the missions you're sending them on. Keep up the great work.
unDeadpool chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I have to admit, I was skeptical about the radical changes to the ME universe at first. However, it feels like this story will be very...intriguing. Major alterations to canon can be difficult to catch and keep a readers' attention, but you seem to be doing a swell job so far.
Z-King chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Oh i see you going to have wrex and sheaperd raise Grunt. amazing! clever!
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 35 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter.
R3aper chapter 32 . 10/16/2012
I can't believe an amazing story like this has so little reviews. It definitely deserves more. I hope to see more soon!