Reviews for An Unexpected Little Surprise
41319always41319 chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
Rick and Kate won't be able to have a kid of their own if Mr. Aidan keeps interrupting the good parts lol.
41319always41319 chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
I really hope Castle doesn't have anymore offspring wondering around. I hope it's just someone wanting their fifteen minutes of fame.
41319always41319 chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
Rick didn't think about anything. He seems to just have followed his big heart and forgot about everything else. I'm glad Martha brought up the issues pertaining to Kate because it seems as if Kate couldn't do it herself.
41319always41319 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Wow! I can't believe the child is three. I really want to know the story behind his conception since he's only three. Also, how long have Castle and Beckett been working together before deciding to give their relationship a go in this universe?
41319always41319 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
This story definitely has my attention! I would say "can't wait to see what happens next" but all I have to do is leave this review and hit next. I'm glad I don't have to wait!
2007gracee chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Great story
dkfan chapter 20 . 4/4/2015
Thank you. This turned out to be a very sweet story and the ending brought on tears. Special special - keep up the good writing!
denise.miller.1297 chapter 20 . 2/7/2015
I love this story. Can't wait til I start the next story.
dopeysac chapter 20 . 1/2/2015
I just finished this story and just like Kate, I fell I love with Aidan! I really can't wait to read more A little Christmas surprise!
life's a mystery chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
great story! sequel with a Kate pregnancy? I would love to read that :)
SeannysMom chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
Amazing story ! I love it ! This is one of the best stories I've read. I will miss this wonderful family. It's really well written and everyone's emotions are very well described. Thank you for this beautiful story.
elduobdoublesback chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
I know it has been a few months, but I stayed up way too late reading this and was wondering if this amazing story would get a sequel. Pretty please?
VFBFan chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
Hi there,

it took me about an hour to read this fic and all I can say is: Fantastic story. I enjoyed every single chapter and well...now I'm kinda sad because it's finished.

Are you planning on writing a sequel to this? Aiden is still so little and I would love to read a story where Kate and Rick raise him together.

Please think about it. I'm sure there are alot of other readers who'd love a sequel. ;)
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
That last scene with Aidan holding his mom's picture... Waaaa! Not nice to make tears at work. ;)

I'm a little surprised that you didn't have Kate bring Aidan to meet her mom so he knows he's not alone in it.

Well done!
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Dad's room! LOL!
I needed a laugh, thank you!
Excellently done!