Reviews for Union We Stand
AndroidsHaveFeelingsToo chapter 2 . 4/17/2017
Hello! I really enjoyed reading this so far! I know it's been a long time since you updated but I was hoping you would still continue this?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
I love these! It's all very well written! :) I hope you continue!
colette.brunel.3 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
This is so fantastic! I love that you're putting the two Newsies together, as I am a huge fan of both as well. I love this one especially but the one with Sara was great too. Are you going to continue them, or just leave them as one shots? Just some thoughts there. Please update soon, I'd love read one about Klopmen :)
autumnamberleaves chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Good story so far! I hope you include other people too! Did you get the Play Program (not the Playbill, the one fashioned like a newspaper)? It has an "article" by Denton in it-and mentions Kid Blink as well (by the way, he'd be a good one to write about-since he was an actual newsie during the real strike)
Emador chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Love both chapters of this story! I haven't seen the play (though I'm dying to), and I've been a fan of the movie for years. Can't wait to read more!
writergirl97 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I like your idea for this. It's very original. Huh... Intersting to think. But my mind flexes between movie Newsies and Broadway Newsies for what they look like .
pylades32 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I'm so glad that you linked to this earlier, because I LOVE IT! I hope you do continue it one of these days. :-)
A. Murray chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
i wholeheartedly support this idea. although i enjoyed the stage production very much, i did find myself longing for more familiar faces.

i think starting with sarah was great. she gets such a bad rap in the movie, from myself as well i confess, but it was good to see her handled here with a bit of beauty; she deserves it. i can't wait to see what you pen next!
M chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Nice. I'd kind of imagined something similar myself. I liked this; thanks.
ShamRockCenter chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I think that this is a fantastic idea. I love the movie version, but unfortunately have not been able to see the Broadway production yet. I know the gist of the artist-Katherine-Plumber-stuff plotline... But HOW could they possibly leave out Kloppman! Just can't comprehend that.

This is a wonderful way to remember those lost in translation. I can't wait to see how it turns out!