Reviews for Eyes Wide Open
S chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
Oh little Alethea Rose. Where were you in canon? Sorely missed, even after all this time. If only! Thanks for writing.
Harry Black Potter chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
Great little fanfiction!

I wonder though if that muggle studies professor is in any way related to Thomas Hobbes The subject he's been teaching Hermione seems to suggest something along these lines ;)

Alethea Rose was almost a godsent! A divine intervention to bring these two together, just like Fate wants it. Harry and Hermione certainly had their eyes wide shut beforehand. Thankfully Alethea put them face to face with the truth.

I enjoyed the refernce to JKR as well, nicely done!

HBP
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/25/2019
Yeah. That. That needed to happen.
katelyn chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
I absolutely love this. Please, continue.
vickety chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
This is cute. I kindly request a chapter 2 where they go back to the girl and apologize.
Great job!
BillBrink chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
I wish JR had read your story before she wrote the ending of her books.
NatashaJaniphil chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
Woah. Awesome.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Well that was certainly an interesting approach to things.

I like Allie, she has a fire in her. And that speech at the end, poor little thing. I hope they tracked her down later and thanked her profusely and made sure she knew she was right.

And the final line. So true.
BillBrink chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
OMG! Wow! That was unbelievable. I can't imagine how you have done that in only 3K words. Not being an immortal wordsmith, as you certainly are, I can't find the words to describe how wonderful, powerful, and amazing this short story is. All I can say is, PLEASE don't stop writing. You should be doing this and getting paid. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Brilliant
An waking up
kyuki619 chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
NIICCEE JON ALLIE! For making them realize what they been missing all along that was right under there thier nose the whole time! -thumbs up-
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Interesting take on HHr as a pairing from little Miss Allie's POV; she took the words right outta my mouth! :-D
Mrs.Ruffolo chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
OHhhh shucks really that was cute how the lill girl made a fit about it LOL
ConfidentialAuthor chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I freaking love Allie. She was like, drop the mike and walk, the hell off.