Reviews for Eyes Wide Open
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow. That was literally my favorite harry and hermione story I have ever read. Please don't take this lightly. I truly mean it... This is very well done. So impressed!
apAidan chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Goodness.

That was very powerful and evocative. I'm still not certain if Ms Alethea is a real student or if there's a missing line " ... and as she passed out of sight around the corner, the polyjuice faded and Luna smiled to herself, very satisfied at a job well done." but that's certainly a moment that was needed for a general wake up call.

Very well done, and thanks for sharing this glimpse of harmony.

apAidan
DolphinPatronus22 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh. My. Godric.

I love this, I love this, I love Allie.
Oh, jesus.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
where is the second part of this story
Flor13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was pretty good! Congratulations!
RonRR chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
The author JKR in your story is a lot more perceptive than the real one. The real one never realized that she had written an romance between Harry and Hermoine and instead was under the delusional impression that Ron was a good match for Hermoine (poor girl).

Thanks for writing,

Ron
budarthur chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This just has to be the wierdest, strangest, most enlightening story I have read in some time. I am a firm believer in Harry and Hermione

being together. I think JKR got it all wrong in book 7.

I think you got it right!

Thanks.

Bud Arthur
wubbzy chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was adorable! I absolutely love the execution of this and this is very well written. Thank you for writing such an awesome fic! xD
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Nice and something that could and should have happen
gryffinsdoor chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Cute story, although this alter-JKR spouting over-the-top Harmony-ness borders on crack!fic. In canon, Harry and Hermione shared a deep bond that will never die. I don't understand why so many can't be satisfied with that, assuming that love has to include romance?

Of course, it's fantasy fanfiction, and pretty much anything goes... KUTGW
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Aww... I love this story! I find myself loving that Alethea Rose as well for making Harry and Hermione's 'eyes wide open'. ;) And BTW, is this Jenna K. Rowllins related anyhow to our resident J.K. Rowling? *smirk*
lkhpmicah chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Really loved this story. It was so funny. adding to my favorites :)
Abstract Art Critic chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Gotcha! *g*

Well, you already know what I think of this but since I'm here now...

Nice as always, BRO - keep going!

XOXOXOKKTHXBYE
Defend chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That was too epic, I'm lost for words.

I really love your writing style and narrative, and I love how you brought in a twelve-year old to sort it all out for them. Jenna K Rollins? Made me chuckle. That bit where she says she's quot
racethom chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Well done! I'm impressed. This chapter stands very well on it's own.