Reviews for Eyes Wide Open
Fan of Literature chapter 1 . 11/15
This Hobbes isn't a reference to the one who wrote "The Leviathan", is it?
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 10/22
Interesting take on HHr as a pairing from little Miss Allie's POV; she took the words right outta my mouth! :-D
Mrs.Ruffolo chapter 1 . 10/2
OHhhh shucks really that was cute how the lill girl made a fit about it LOL
ConfidentialAuthor chapter 1 . 9/28
I freaking love Allie. She was like, drop the mike and walk, the hell off.
BillBrink chapter 1 . 9/10
PERFECT! Now, if only we could get Rollins to read this:)
Shani8 chapter 1 . 8/8
Aww... cute! Glad the first year Hufflepuff could open their eyes to what was under their noses the whole time.

Well done!

-Shani :)
HermioneRae chapter 1 . 6/17
You get it. You so totally get it. And I'm speechless.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow. That was literally my favorite harry and hermione story I have ever read. Please don't take this lightly. I truly mean it... This is very well done. So impressed!
apAidan chapter 1 . 9/2/2013

That was very powerful and evocative. I'm still not certain if Ms Alethea is a real student or if there's a missing line " ... and as she passed out of sight around the corner, the polyjuice faded and Luna smiled to herself, very satisfied at a job well done." but that's certainly a moment that was needed for a general wake up call.

Very well done, and thanks for sharing this glimpse of harmony.

DolphinPatronus22 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh. My. Godric.

I love this, I love this, I love Allie.
Oh, jesus.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
where is the second part of this story
Flor13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This was pretty good! Congratulations!
RonRR chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
The author JKR in your story is a lot more perceptive than the real one. The real one never realized that she had written an romance between Harry and Hermoine and instead was under the delusional impression that Ron was a good match for Hermoine (poor girl).

Thanks for writing,

budarthur chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This just has to be the wierdest, strangest, most enlightening story I have read in some time. I am a firm believer in Harry and Hermione

being together. I think JKR got it all wrong in book 7.

I think you got it right!

Bud Arthur
wubbzy chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was adorable! I absolutely love the execution of this and this is very well written. Thank you for writing such an awesome fic! xD