Reviews for Secret Pleasures of Slavery
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS FABULOUS AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH ITS FANTASTIC BUT I WISH THERE WAS MORE TO THIS STORY UPDATE SOON PLEASE I WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS AWESOME STORY
heredia chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Hermione... didnt expected it from her
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh my God, that was fun ;)
darkmoonlady chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Nice fic i love it
Friendly darkmoonlady
Ps: will you write more chappiter ?
GryffinPuffGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Are you gonna update this soon? :)
Sadistic-Dark-Crazy-Assassin chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Please continue!
Honeyca chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
more please )
Broken.is.my.name chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Please add more! I want to know how the week goes of Harrys duties!
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ooh yummy. You should keep writing xD
Rodacoma chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Please add more! This is witty and sexy and I want to read more!
dem bones chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Love it! Why is it when there's a mention of Hermione that I always imagine her, Draco and Harry together?

I mean when she thought that their union was so hot that seemed to me like she wanted to join them or is that just me?

Her reaction is kind of similar in 'Young Immortals' by Winnett. Except that she was kind of turned on by Snarry action. I think it kind of fits her though being turned on by Drarry in opposition to Snarry. Draco is just so hot and kinky overall that it's easy to see what Hermione saw.

I love how Harry was so distracted by Draco that he failed to catch the snitch.

Is there any good recommendations you have for Drarry fic? Nothing too long though just something to get me started. 1-20 chapters at most.

I'll settle for Dom! Draco if Hermione is a sort of supporting character or a friend of Harry's preferably with Ron as his canon self, hooking up with someone else or being unmentioned.

Otherwise I'll go for a completely Dom! Protective! Harry as long as Draco isn't showing any Dom! or Protective! tendencies because that really irks me when he does that in a dom! Harry fic.

Thanks for the read.