Reviews for Say Anything Else
TehcheesegraterofDOOM chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Can I just say something?

You're f_king brilliant author-chan. Just f_king amazing. This story is just all brilliance. Your writing is, for lack of a better word, beautiful.

All of Hank's desperation and emptiness and want of acceptance and you counterbalanced it with Alex's full-on intense presence and the air's just thick with it and there's a storm outside and you paint one hell of a situation. Just...Damn.

And then the way you explained Alex's eyes via Hank's perspective. Honestly, I enjoyed every moment really, but this one, where you compaired his eyes to the aurora borealis, that's what made this story for me and then in the end when Hank didnt want to sleep alone. Those were just plain immaculate. No words can express the awesomeness that is your writing, but I'm giving it my best shot.

And when Alex told Hank he wasnt broken, I ALMOST CRIED. and I never cry. Its simply not in my repetoire. But this story-just-Ohmaigawrd its amazing.

I really really REALLY hope you'll keep going with these stories because you are a brilliant writer. I loved every single little word here.

You are an amazing writer and I can not wait for your next piece of brilliance. :) Thank you for the mushy, emotional, turmoil-filled romantic-ness that just made my week. XD
Daryl chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This was truly a really moving and emptional fic. Thank you for providing me with a new alternate universe. I always thought that Alex's acceptance would have changed a lot and prevented Hank from transforming and finishing that serum in the first place. The pairing is sweet. I like it 3