Reviews for Six Bullets
Izaya4ever chapter 22 . 11/20/2015
I found this yesterday while searching tragedy because I needed to cry.
And I did.
I cried for the first two chapters they were lovely and tragic.
But then Izaya jumped up from that gurney with all that bravado and enthusiasm and I wasn't sad anymore.

And even though I was suspecting he wasn't gonna die because of the hints you gave it still kinda made me laugh in suprise.

And no matter what bad things happened I didn't cry anymore, because I believed you would let them be happy.
And they are, oh my loveliness ! they are happy.

This wasn't what I was looking for but I'm glad it isn't. It is wonderful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/19/2015
I'm crying, it's just so good. And it's hard to get more than just a smile from me when it's a happy ending.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
I'm leaving a review because it is amazing. Also, eating my unborn children is eating me out when I'm on my period right? That is impressive.
Fenrizx chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Auch my heart.. Ok this was a weird (and very hurtful) read but one of my favourites though. And the end with Naomi... I've never really liked her but you made me laugh so much and respect her a lot with this story even though it's not canon x3
DeeDs chapter 22 . 3/22/2015
This story was so adorable! But seriously. I couldn't stop fucking laughing when it turned out that Izaya was faking everything about dying lol.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
I never cry because of something I read or watch. Sad deaths, break ups, bad news. None of it ever gets to me. I cried for about half an hour reading this! This was amazing and written so well! I was looking for a good Shizaya love story and I found a phenomenal one. Thank you for writing this. It was amazing.
Evilkitten3 chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
Remember, kids: If you do someone a favor, take their wallet.
Chione-chan chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Ahahaha thank you for your depiction of Namie. Mother AND sass queen
Chione-chan chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
*feels wet pillow* eh? Did I really cry this much?
Chione-chan chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
"It doesn't matter if he's taking my hand like my soul mate, kneeling down in front of my like my prince, or beating the shit out of me, ripping me to pieces, bathing in my blood and dancing on my grave... I just gotta have him, one way or another... It doesn't matter if I'm injecting him into my veins, snorting him up my nose, rolling him up into joints or baking him into brownies... He's my drug, and I'm an addict. Always have been, always will be."Izaya closed his eyes, smirking to himself."And one day, I'll overdose on him."' O_o oh man. As twisted as that seemed, that was kinda beautiful. In the way that was written, and the emotions that it conveyed. Or maybe I AM ADDICTED TO EMO(TIONAL) IZAYA
Chione-chan chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Uwaaaaa Shizu-chaaaaaaan put that gun down T_T
Chione-chan chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
I...was just slapped by a fish.

*clicks favorite button*
Chione-chan chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Their conversation reminded me of one I had with my friend. lol, CRUDE. And I'm not exactly sure, but was Izaya wondering if he and Shizuo could...?
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Dang, only the first chapter and I'm crying. Well done!
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
Oh my fucking goooooood! *0* That was just perfect! *-* Soooo sweeeet! Really made my day! -.-