Reviews for Six Bullets
DeeDs chapter 22 . 3/22
This story was so adorable! But seriously. I couldn't stop fucking laughing when it turned out that Izaya was faking everything about dying lol.
I never cry because of something I read or watch. Sad deaths, break ups, bad news. None of it ever gets to me. I cried for about half an hour reading this! This was amazing and written so well! I was looking for a good Shizaya love story and I found a phenomenal one. Thank you for writing this. It was amazing.
Evilkitten3 chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
Remember, kids: If you do someone a favor, take their wallet.
Chione-chan chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Ahahaha thank you for your depiction of Namie. Mother AND sass queen
Chione-chan chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
*feels wet pillow* eh? Did I really cry this much?
Chione-chan chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
"It doesn't matter if he's taking my hand like my soul mate, kneeling down in front of my like my prince, or beating the shit out of me, ripping me to pieces, bathing in my blood and dancing on my grave... I just gotta have him, one way or another... It doesn't matter if I'm injecting him into my veins, snorting him up my nose, rolling him up into joints or baking him into brownies... He's my drug, and I'm an addict. Always have been, always will be."Izaya closed his eyes, smirking to himself."And one day, I'll overdose on him."' O_o oh man. As twisted as that seemed, that was kinda beautiful. In the way that was written, and the emotions that it conveyed. Or maybe I AM ADDICTED TO EMO(TIONAL) IZAYA
Chione-chan chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Uwaaaaa Shizu-chaaaaaaan put that gun down T_T
Chione-chan chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
I...was just slapped by a fish.

*clicks favorite button*
Chione-chan chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Their conversation reminded me of one I had with my friend. lol, CRUDE. And I'm not exactly sure, but was Izaya wondering if he and Shizuo could...?
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Dang, only the first chapter and I'm crying. Well done!
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
Oh my fucking goooooood! *0* That was just perfect! *-* Soooo sweeeet! Really made my day! -.-
Fay-chi chapter 22 . 12/13/2013
Oh my god!
this is the most amazing story i have ever read !
Thank you so much for posting this ;)
you make my day -
I.Love.Ukes chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
I can't even talk... Completely speechless. I love it.
Dj Crescendo27 chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
I've read so many shizaya fic... But this one is my fave! The angst! The fluff! All blended nicely together! I love it! The angsty parts made my heart cry in pain! All was beautifully crafted! Amazingly explained! It was as if I'm Shizuo and Izaya! You have no idea how much I fangirled and cried!

Beautiful! Just an amazing work! This was you 1st fic?! Gosh! I am so following you! Its 4am here and I don't care! All I cared was to read this!
cellaria chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
i really loved most of this story! would def read more shizaya from you! you should do some izaya/masaomi too :D