Reviews for Bond
EbonyShadow chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Your work is really awesome and i really like it! keep it up.
weirdomeanimefreak chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
good start
wittyusernames chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
I'd say this deserves a sequel!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
That... Was... The most...•_• THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING STORY I HAVe EVER HEARD!
Conan02 chapter 21 . 5/7/2014
You should make a continuum for this fanfic or a sequel!
This story is awesome!
Thanks for creating it!
Asuka1920 chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
Liked it a side from Yoh's friends hating him.
emillyn.figueiredo.5 chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
gostaria de voce fazer a continuaçao Bond: Quest for the Kingdom, eu suplico
Old Lady chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
Thank you. :)
Lia Ballon chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
I love it! I'm so sad for them! It sad to see Yoh's friends so stupid. But I allways think that Yoh will never kill Hao. They are Twins Brother, after all.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
... Did Yoh think Hao /wouldn't/ kill the X-laws for what they've done? Hao has most likely killed people for bumping into him on the street. I highly doubt anyone who tortured him would be spared his considerable wrath.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Waiting for some smug prick to die a lingering fiery death.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
It's more Hao's than Yoh's that they're in that predicament, but mostly I blame the obfuscating stupidity of the X-laws. Admittedly this is post-anime, and anime Hao was a sight less sympathetic in his villainy, but insinuating that Hao never saw anyone as a person? He certainly seemed more than a little moved when Opacho ran from him during the finale. If no-one else, he certainly saw her as a person when he wasn't blinded by his own rage.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I find most of these things Yoh speaks of to be distubring, but I haven't spent 1000 years in hell. Or at least I don't have memories of my time spent in hell, and even if I HAD spent time there I would not have been ferociously strengthening my spiritual powers all the while.

This is one of the reasons I just really don't understand the X-laws. Their goal is/was to kill Hao. But Hao will just come back half again as strong in another 500-ish years, and Auriel help anyone who stands in his way. Hao is the kind of (pseudo-)villain that ought to petrify your average adventuring hero-no matter what you do to him, no matter how many times he's killed, he will return. Except Hao takes it one step further, because he comes back stronger every time.

The very idea of standing against an enemy like Hao is terrifying, or should be to any rational creature. He has power enough to instantly atomize any fool that might stand in his way, but he's also charismatic enough to draw entire flocks of like-minded individuals to his cause. He had what amounts to a miniature army of shamans (not the brightest or strongest, maybe, but there were like 30 of them) at his beck and call, by the end.

How do you defeat a foe like that without the timely intervention of Deus Ex Machina or absurd allotments of Plot Armor? He's got more than a little insanity going on behind that cherub's grin, so most instances of Talking the Monster to Death would be almost certainly rebuffed...

Well, one thing's for sure, anyway; torture isn't the answer. Maybe next time he Transmigrates he'll forgo the tournament entirely and just kill everyone instead of only going after the humans?
shaman obsessed chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
If you accept request and I beg that you accept mine I hope you can think of making a sequel to Bond.
Please!
Girlove80s chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I read and re-read your story few times and its really interesting. I like the fact that there's no "out of character"