Reviews for On My Radar
jessthereader13 chapter 11 . 8/12
*pouts* ...please update soon...I want to know what happens next...(I now realize that I sound whinny, but this fic is SOOO good and well written!)
~jess
Nooo! Just realised I'm at the end of this fanfic - I don't usually review, but I happened to really enjoy this one, especially the Tom/Harry dynamic. Shame its discontinued :(
Absolutely love it! please update soon!
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 11 . 1/8
more please if your not busy!
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 1 . 1/7
maman is evil little thing isn't she? almost reminds me of a black widow. love it so far keep the awesome work with this story and your other ones to.
trynmailme chapter 11 . 1/4
Grt read...hope it is continued
Obsessive Insomniac chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Such a lovely read, I really love it!
Though I'm sad to see its been such a long time since it was updated, there is still a little hope it will be one day, I really did enjoy this greatly.
tayleah chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
I've really enjoyed this story and hope that if will be continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Hi! This story starts well! Also, in French, you have "those fucking morals" right, but I guess this is in plural by the "s" at the end of "morals" so that will be "Ces putains de morales". As for "mother", it's more the equivalent of "mère" and "maman" of "mum". For the last one, it's "une" instead of "un". I hope I was useful and sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language , actually it's French my first one. So if you ever need help with the French sentences, don't hesitate to ask me :)
Katsy17 chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
loving it.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
Do continue
Beth chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
I absolutely love this story! It is really original and engaging. I hope you continue this story someday!
Jane chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
You never came back to update but my god what a wonderful story. Maybe one day you will finish!
Pirate58 chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
I have been loving your story so far so please UPDATE!
jeskasaurus93 chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
I love this. I so wish you would update this again, pretty please. (: