Reviews for On My Radar
Totally love it, Harry and Tom are the single best couple EVER 3
Keep updating!
Alice chapter 11 . 4/4
Awesome!
Quite the original idea - an extremely good idea at that.

Let's see... Elise is a bitch. And what's up with her and Dumbles? Lily and Regalus make a cute couple. James is an ass (as always). And the french minister? Something's fishy, I sense a greater scheme.

That aside, your depiction of Harry and Tom is stunning. They're absolutely adorable 3

And your tribute to "394" is great, the room and the page number! Brought a huge grin to my face. If you let it show up one more time, you should change the title to "On My Radar or 394" ;)

I can't wait for the next date! (and I hope Elise, Dumbles and James end up in Azkaban - for life)
Hainbuche chapter 11 . 4/2
eine interesante aufteilung der paare, aber schön. ich mag harry als solches. passt das pairing gut. lg h
GreenDrkness chapter 11 . 3/31
Well at least Fleur has someone to talk to if she can't communicate properly
I love the story and Harry is so cute-
Keep on the writes
rosa chapter 11 . 3/20
Like the story and hope you update soon.
No.79 chapter 11 . 3/17
Love this story! Hope to see the next chapter soon!
Established Insanity chapter 11 . 3/6
More please!
Emerald Time chapter 11 . 3/3
Please update soon! I need some Tom/Harry loving!
whoarewemistaken chapter 11 . 3/2
Great story! I love it, can't wait for an update :)
Nicci-Sama chapter 11 . 2/26
First I almost didn't read this story because I usually only read completed stories. I waited almost 4 years for one author to update her absolutely brilliant story. She updated and disappeared for another 2 years... I still hold out hope, but her story, while long, had just started to get into the fine details. So I reread your summary a couple of times and realized I was too curious not to read it.
So brilliant! Well thought out and developed. Nice touches of foreshadowing, without giving the story away. Harry is so cute... in a confident, powerful, innocent way. Then when I thought the story was getting ready for a nice well-rounded ending, you threw a couple of monkey wrenches into it and now I'm practically dying for more.
There were a couple of spots here and there where your spelling was off or you mixed up a word or two, but the French is impressive (even when it's just a few phrases). It reminds me that this isn't the canon Harry and keeps things in perspective.
If you want to make the fight scene decent, try watching a few MMA fights or Martial Arts tournaments. Listen to the announcers and how they describe the flow of the fight. It'll will give you a more realistic idea of how slow or fast people can move. While flips are cool, they can slow and disorient a person. Harry might be used to it and able to compensate, but there are other ways to close up the space between opponents.
Now since I just read the story, I don't feel I have the right to whine about promised chapters, but I really want to read the rest of your story. That being said: PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH!
Keep up the hard work! Hope to see more soon!
Nicci
Jacquien Esmerelda chapter 8 . 2/24
I really like it
Jacquien Esmerelda chapter 11 . 2/24
I really like it !
Kenjo chapter 11 . 2/24
Ooohhh... Update soon please!:)
wetsakura chapter 11 . 2/18
I really like this story. I am most excited for Tom and Harry's next date .
Girlwholiketosmile chapter 11 . 2/13
definitely looking forward to more :D