Reviews for For Everything a Reason
baw2797 chapter 30 . 5/5/2014
I always told myself I wouldn't read non-everlark stories but I couldn't stop myself when I started reading this one. I can honestly say this is one of the best ones I've ever read. I've been crying for a good 20 minutes lol
seanthesheep356 chapter 30 . 3/27/2014
AH the ending was amazing! The way Sparrow said "Because I never left you" was INCREDIBLE!

I just don't have words to describe this story. It was spectacular. Never stop writing. :D
WendyHamlet chapter 30 . 3/27/2014
Wow! What a ride.

This has truly been one of my favorite stories. I loved everything about this, and I just want to say that you are an incredible writer, and I wish great things for you.

Thank you so much for sharing Sparrow and Evander's story with us.
Ellenka chapter 30 . 3/27/2014
OOh well i'm a complete teary mess, but yeah satisfied. This story is just so wonderful and beautiful and original and everything i can't even express how much i love it, thank you so so much for sharing it with us. *sobbing applause*
kelsey731 chapter 30 . 3/27/2014
Oh my YESSSSSSSSS! That was the absolute perfect ending, my heart is so happy ughhh :''') I can't believe its over! My heart is so warm I just have so much love for these characters :') you have grown with them and bettered yourself with every chapter! This will forever be my favorite story and I do request that I have a printed and bound version for my birthday ;) absolute perfection, lovey!
Ellenka chapter 29 . 2/2/2014
Oh yes, so beautifully done. In every aspect. Now plz excuse me while i go bawl my eyes out :')
WendyHamlet chapter 29 . 2/2/2014
It's been one heck of a ride, but worth every minute. I absolutely love this story, and I would like to applaud you a job well done! *applauds* ;)
Can't wait for the last chapter!
kelsey731 chapter 29 . 2/1/2014
This chapter was absolutely perfect, dear god I'm tearing up. That ending THAT ENDING OH MY GOD JUST WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FANTASTIC WRITER? Conall's bit was stupendous I have to go read it again oh god. I'm so so so glad you updated ughhh I can't believe this story is coming to it's close! Now print it out and sell it please ahhhdjdbdjdh
Ellenka chapter 28 . 1/4/2014
Ok i felt dumb at the start because i thought there was gonna be some revelation we don't know yet and didn't realize Antonia is just going to tell Ev about Snow's threats. But of course. Worked perfectly, and i love how it slightly softened the blow.

Loved the family reunion and meeting the baby SO MUCH AWWW. And the goodbye to Sparrow was so much bawww oh my poor heart. But it was so so beautiful and wonderfully written. i can't even express how much i love this story, seriously.
seanthesheep356 chapter 28 . 12/30/2013
EH OH MY GOSH that last part was so sad! I can't imagine how guilty and furious he must feel that she died. When he said "Time to go, little bird." I was like "Ohmygosh wow that's so sad!"

I was glad he finally got to meet the baby. That was wonderful! I'm not sure if this is the last chapter... but if it in fact is I LOVED this story so much and was so glad you started updating it more often again; I missed reading it!
WendyHamlet chapter 28 . 12/30/2013
Too...*sniff* many...*sniff*...feels!
I was just watching Supernatural okay! And now this! I am severely emotionally compromised at the moment!
This story seriously...it really affected me. I never used to get emotional about books or movies or shows, but now I do, and this just...I couldn't stop reading, I couldn't wait for more, but I dreaded reading the next chapter because then it would be closer to the end :(
It was a beautiful story (even if this isn't quite the end) I loved it, thank you for writing it.
Have a good New Year!
kelsey731 chapter 28 . 12/30/2013
I am literally the furthest from okay right now. This story broke my goddamnit heart ugh damn you damn you. This was so emotional, I'm so happy that hes back home and he's back with Aurelia and Eiko, but he's half a person now. The bit with him talking to Sparrow before her burial makes me sick to my stomach because I can feel the pain he feels oh god. And Time to go, little bird WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME
I truly hope that he can move on past this trauma, but never forget his baby sister. He deserves to be happy after what Sparrow sacrificed for him :(
Ellenka chapter 27 . 12/16/2013
Oh my poor heart. Perfect games-wrap-up chapter. *brb crying forever*
And now i have totally no idea what surprise you have up your sleeve, so looking forward to that!
seanthesheep356 chapter 27 . 12/15/2013
Dang it cliff hanger! X) Still, AMAZING chapter I loved it! I feel so sorry for Evander but Sparrow did everything she wanted to.

I can't wait to hear what Antonia was about to tell him and see him return to District 5. LOVE this story SO much!
WendyHamlet chapter 27 . 12/15/2013
*wail*
Nonononono! I was teary-eyed through the whole chapter with this aweful lump in my throat and then I get to the end and almost scream because its a stinking cliffhanger! -_-
I feel so bad for Evander! At least he has Aurelia and the baby to get back to though... But still! *sniffle* I can't wait to see what Antonia has to tell him! Update when you can!