Reviews for Detonation
Triscribe chapter 1 . 3/22
Hah! I knew Miko would come to love Wheeljack's other habit besides Con-kicking.
smokiesgirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
LOL EPIC! Please write more Wheeljack!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Excellent story! Honestly, I can definitely imagine something like this happening in the show. LOL Wheeljack and his unintentional explosive devices. I love it! :D
GreenReticule chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Awesome! It fit. Everything just fit, and it was hilarious. Especially Jackie's nickname for Fowler. While I do like the warrior-Jack we get in Prime, I would like to see his mad scientist side again, and this fit with both!
NatureGirl52180 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
"Ratchet's gone mad with power! He's gonna eat the Chort!"

That may mean something to you . . . it might not. I loved this little one-shot tho. Why can't Wheeljack be a ninja and an inventor, right?
surxi25 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ha, this is great. This new version of Wheeljack really needs to take a page from his G1 counterpart, we need 20% more wacky explosions xD

Great work!
TransFanFreak101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I sense chaos when those two are together! XD
FlowerCrazy chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Good one shot! Very funny! HAHA! BTW, I also have become obsessed with Wheeljack. I think (outside of Prime - of course), he's my favorite on Transformers Prime.
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Bulkhead would've chewed Wheeljack out for what happened to Miko . . .

Oh Miko, you silly girl!
koolkame chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
That girl just doesn't learn, which is completely in character for her. A nice vignette with an explosion to boot.
Kuro Rotasu chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
You should add more chapters to this. Like have a chapter in which the invention works and Miko and Wheeljack drive Ratchet nuts.

Maybe even add chapters about other inventions that Wheeljack comes up with that Miko watches.

Good job though. Hope to see more to this. It has potential.

Till All Are One,

Kuro Tirade
ACCOUNTWILLNOTRETURN chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
aww...so cute! hope to c more from u! por miko all she wanted to do was help... XD
Answerthecall chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
LOL This one-shot was MADE of awesome! I love Wheeljack too, so I know the feeling of obsession with him. 3 Seriously your portrayal of him was PERFECTION. Love it. 3
lost frequencies chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
LOL! Aww, Jackie. What -were- you thinking?

I couldn't agree more. Jackie needs more screen time and this fandom needs more Jackie fics! There isn't much of it out there and I'm glad to have read one today. You did a fantastic job writing this.

Your portrayal of Jackie is spot on. I can see/hear his personality through the dialogues and I love the interaction between him and Miko.

To be honest, I've never liked Miko. But since I've been reading a lot of fics lately, I'm impressed by how fans are writing her so well, adding more depth to her character and actually making her less annoying and likeable. I like fanon!Miko even more than canon!Miko.

You did have a couple of grammatical mistakes in this fic although nothing major; just the incorrect usage of your and you're, their, and they are.

For example:

1)"An anti-gravity device. Nothing like the horribly outdated scrap you're species are currently making." - should be "your" instead of "you're"

2)"...your bones feel like their vibrating, just tell me." - should be "they're" instead of "their"

All in all, this was a fun fic to read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you!

Keep writing!
Foxbear chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Sweet story.

It feels like something I would watch on the show.

The dialogue flows nicely.

Excellent grammar and sentence structure.

Everyone is perfectly in character.

Keep up the good work.