Reviews for Adoption
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOOON PLEASE I WANT TO READ MORE
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! HARRY CALM DOWN EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! U WILL GET THERE IN TIME TO MAKE SURE HE IS OK DON'T WORRY DRACO
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! HARRY AND DRACO 4EVER
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Please, please continue! I'm begging you! I want moooooreeee! Pleease! I love it!
hilda-chan chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
MORE! please i want to read moee of this! I love it!
kat chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
You must make a chapter 6 and fast. I'm going to college in two months. I love the story so far BTW.
hilda-chan chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
UPDATE! I LOVE IT!
Allen Poe chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH THAT I THINK THAT THIS STORY SO FAR IS PUTTING THE OTHER HARRY AND DRACO LOVE STORYS TO SHAM! The love that Draco and Harry have for each other is so powerful that i see wedding bells in the future! So please in all of heaven and hell. Please make more chapters for this story PLEASE! This story is a MASTERPEACE!
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Wow, Harry was cleaver.
I like your idea when I read your first chapter. Maybe there are few things left in the story and I was curious. I am sorry if I put many questions in each chapter *bow*
I hope to hear your answer and your continue this chapter. Good luck :)
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
I like how protective Draco toward Harry and I am glad he found Harry and could accompany him.
I was worried when Harry almost died but it was Draco's dream.
It seems Harry had a trauma when he was in the orphanage. What trauma he had? Maybe if you could explain a little it will be nice.
But, what grade are they? It means Malfoys was success put Harry in the same house?
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Poor Harry that he was separated from Draco.
I like Pansy wasn't cruel toward Harry.
Hm...I wonder, when they were in the train, did they already wear uniform? Or when the train almost reached at the station they changed into uniform?
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Oh, Harrry wore contact lens...I could imagine it and how happy Draco. Too bad if Harry still choose his glasses but at least Malfoys accepted his request. Haha...Cissa bought him many clothes since she liked shopping :)