Reviews for Moments
Sazuka57 chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
This made me laugh so hard ehehehehe.
That head is the best thing about that DLC. It amuses me so much to just poke for hours.
I'm naming it Frank now, after this.
Velasa chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
Pardon the lack of intelligence in my review here, I'm mostly flailing and squealing because this is just delightful.
Velasa chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
Oh, Liara, could you have possibly asked a stupider question. Nice girl, smart, just no damn sense. Really enjoyed seeing Shep at this point in time, and I know the feeling about how she is- my normally Paragonny girl wasn't feeling terribly forgiving at the beginning of the game either, too much shit going on.
Foxdoc84 chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
This is amazing. I want you to know how much I enjoy reading your work. I look forward to every update, and I hope that you continue to do this. It would be really fun to see your take on a reunion after the Citadel, Or even an adopted turian child.
SoranoDarkHorse chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
This is so adorable! I really like the chat at the beginning and just how smug Garrus is. And do I detect a bit of reference to Lord of the Rings? ;) Hmm well if you want more prompts you could do some more with Tali either like commenting on their relationship with some teasing thrown in, girls night out, etc.
servantofclio chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
Lovely! That would be a totally sweet date.
tccarty chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
I really liked Leviathan too, although a little dismayed by the lack of options. But that's how ME dlc's have been so I shouldn't complain. I thought the head was kinda sad actually. Can husks feel? Were you causing it pain? And when you can take it...I couldn't help but wonder if your LI would be able to, well, perform with it in the same room. I think it'd be a total mood killer. Lol.
Adams7 chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
Um there is one thing I'd like to point out. If Ashley was given an order she thought was completely stupid, she would actually protest. She might shut up when her CO reprimanded her, but she wouldn't do it easily. She's too fiery and stubborn to just blindly take orders, even from Shepard.
Velasa chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
I guess it's good I waited to read this chapter because I only just played the DLC last night. This is simple and sweet and lovely, the bit where he'd nuzzling the top of her head has to be one of the cutest freaking things I've ever seen.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
This was hilarious. That head is just too much, I swear. XD And James along with it.

And I agree with your Shep's thinking. The implications of this DLC might make mine rethink her destroy choice, now. Control still wouldn't be an option, since those guys can control reapers, too. However, synthesis suddenly looks a bit more strategic. Never thought I'd get to the point where the complete genetic rewrite of the galaxy, without their consent, possibly looked palatable. O.o

Anyway, great fic, great scene. And, great Garrus/Shep fluff as always. :)
KuRo chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
Frank (excellent name by the way) was creepy at the beginning, then morbid and after James showed up just hilarious. And I had exactly the same thoughts as your Shepard about these mind controlling giant squids. I would have wanted something more after the talk with Leviathan. Something like this in your story for example, not just sit down and everything is fine. She was unconscious and hypothermic and sounded unhealthy after she woke up. -.-
Well, for that there are talented writers like you to fill the gaps. :)

Long speech short meaning: Keep it up, love your Stories

Sorry for the eventual mutilation of your language .*
SoranoDarkHorse chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
When I'm not sleep deprived I'll write more responses. Anyways I'll be sad to see this end. You write so well and keep the characters in well character. I was going to say you could always extend the love scene before the Cerberus base, but then you already did. I don't know any fluff with snuggling, hugging or kissing is good to me if you need more Ida's. ;) Sadly I can't read the next chapter yet because I haven't finished the DLC. I've maybe played 30 minutes worth of it, but my goodness it's so fascinating and I get chills when all those people say you shouln't be here. I wish I didn't have so much college and work because then I probably would have finished it today. And I was so scared they weren't going to put in squad dialog at all so I was pleasantly surprised.

Anyways this chapter was adorable and I like how Shepard told Garrus he didn't have to go back to check up on her. I also love how Shepard made Garrus take a shower first. Hehe. I really do love his civis in ME3. *sigh* Wer really needed more Garrus hugs like actual ones that weren't one handed all the time.

Oh oh here's another idea for a chapter. Have Shepard help Garrus save his family on Palaven and have Shepard meet his father and sister for the first time. Those are always entertaining. Wow sorry I wrote a novel, but I don't really get to talk to people much online or in real life a about ME or Garrus and I'm so chatty because of leviathan. :)
little.ona chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
I love this chapter! I'm glad you chose to include in the Levi DLC. :)

Also, I'm also glad that I'm not the only one who went poke crazy with that head. :D
Velasa chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
I really like your work with these two hon, and while I can feel the disjoint in this snippet I still loved it. Man that's such a painful moment to think about, the last time they have right before... right before everyting on Earth. Shep you're not alowed to die ;_;
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I sure can't resist the renegade interrupts.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »