Reviews for A Malfoy Managed
Stellawella chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Please Update!

I love this fic so much and find Draco incredibly charming!

Update!
Sianatra chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
OMG LOVE:

"Vell, generally one would respond vith another compliment, but since you do not know me well enough to offer one, you could tell me that I am very good at being Viktor Krum."

*small animal begins growling*

Update soon! :)
Mariba chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
More ideas -smiles shyly-

*Draco not a wimp/jerk, confidentfunny/cute/makes me squeel in amusement. A strong character with odd humor; now attractied to Hermione so he;s wanting her to blush. Blush scenes are adorable.

*Krum ALMOST ruins everything, but DOESNT

*Ron fine, ill just take Lavender and food. food...i'd marry food. Who needs girls?

*HArry freakin mess! First your friends with Draco, now Krum? Sorry, just stressed.

*Moody spontaneous rants

*Dumbledore awkward

*Veela Krum's fangirls. LOL
Mariba chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Please dont do the thing where you make Draco turn into a jealous maniac who ruins everything. Plus, that's too predictable. Try and be as unpredictable as possible. Let him win and in a very cool way :) Love what your doing here by the way :) amazing :) Just please don't ruin the beautiful friendship. I hate sad/anguish stories :(

A good scene would be Draco comforting Hermione during Harry's troubles. Also, she should find Draco being alone by the lake doing some poetry, which he gets embarassed about. He tells her what its about but wont show her. She has to steal it from him and read them secretky; which is how she catches up with how Draco really feels: about Victor, Harry, life, her, and even his dad. Woohoo :)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Hahaha! I kinda love that moody scene.
xanimejunkie chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Aw... Viktor was so fluffy here. It was actually adorable.
HMK chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Good luck with Finals
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Good chapter!
sophie chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
this is the best story idea i have read so far, and you are doing a great job with it! sorry i don't have any suggestions for you though.
myloveisbeingBLONDE chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Maybe when Hermione comes back from her run, Draco would be mad that she was hanging out with Krum... Just a thought. Maybe it would work, you tell me.
Stellarr chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I love this,

Draco is so cute here!

I can't wait for the Yule ball :))
dracoisdabomb chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Herm-own-ninny, lol, oh god. Poor Viktor just needs a more pronounceable nickname for her. Awesome chapter. Hope you update soon :)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I like it, im glad your not making viktor a major jerk, just viktor.
torigrace chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I'm enjoying this story so far. I like you've made Draco different because he lives in different circumstances but still believable. I also like Krum and how flustered Hermione was.
Star-Of-Hearts chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
:) I don't hate viktor. and im glad you're not gonna kill him off :) this'll be very interesting