Reviews for Alone
Franny0604 chapter 1 . 3/20
Brilliant :')
KeithSamuelPendragon-Laura chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Oh my god no! Stop breaking my heart you're so mean! But I like then story even though it made me want to die inside omg it beautiful
Alien Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
NONONONONO donotcutoffsentencesthat'snotokay DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FANDOMS THAT TRAUMATIZES?
Switchblade27 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is making me reconsider my plan to build a nuclear missile and blow up the world...
BlankAuthor chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Ughhhhh! You broke my heart just now! Just- UGHHHH! Too many feels... :'(
oopsabird chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
That was so beautiful, and so very, very sad. Because Sherlock never got to finish, will never, ever get to finish saying he loves John.
And because of the thought of everything being whiped out, in a blink, with nothing remaining. That is perhaps the saddest and most terrifying part of the prospect. One thing that often comforts the dying is that they will be remembered afterwards, and their legacy will live on. The great tragedy in the end of the world, is that there is no-one left to do the remembering. Everything ends.

Lovely work, you'll have to pardon me, I'm being a bit of a 5am philosopher. Your work was just so moving, you see.
BetaCat chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That was so beautiful! It broke my heart!
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Im gonna cry. If it wasnt for We are Young playjng I would be sobbing and it woulf kill my throat.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That was decidedly not fair.
orch dork chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Now I'm really scared and really sad. And really in love with your writing. The ending is a real killer...literally. Amazing job...
AfroGeekGoddess chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I am a sucker for apocalyptic!Sherlock fic, and this one is wonderful. It's so like Sherlock to not tell John, to leave him sleeping for his own protection (at least emotionally). And that moment of slipping beside him, comforting John in his last moments is just beautiful. Clean and terrifying and heartbreaking.
Kalaharidreamer chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Two of my favourite things: apocalypitic fiction and Sherlock - what else is there. Short and intense, creates an atmosphere at once. Good writing.
Nanabug chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This... This is so... so... Just no words.Q_Q

Excellent, and beautiful, and heartrending, and thank you.

Friggin' bawling right now.
Namei chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
You could have at least let Sherlock finish TT_TT so heart wrenching. I'll go cry in a corner now. Amazing piece of writing. Everything just went together perfect, every single letter. Thank you for sharing this.
SephiruRibbon chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I think often of you and your writing. Every time I'm sitting in front of my computer doing hardly anything I wonder when you are going to write something. And tonight, here I am, bored, possibly the most bored I have been in months, staring at my computer screen and doing nothing...and suddenly: Inbox (1). And it's you, and you've written something, and I gasp and smile a big stupid smile and click it and read it, then read it again, and then again. And just like everything else you write, it is flawless. You've made another one of my nights. Your talent is much appreciated. Five stars as usual.