Reviews for Howling Star: Dance in the Shadow of Light
Wolf of Chains chapter 38 . 6/4/2013
STRABI! I'M SOOOO SORRY! TT I haven't been a good reviewer! School is ending next tuesday and sadly, last minute projects were assigned during class and those prevented me from either reading or reviewing. Anyways, back to the review!
This was a good story and I can't wait for the sequel to this And I promise, I'll review every chapter. So, yeah, unil the next story you publish! Can't wait!

Kellyn131 chapter 37 . 5/27/2013
Sorry about the question but i had to know. I love this story and it is the best FF fanfic i've read. The other ne's ones i like are Not a Fairytale and it sequeal Sage in Bloom bith take place after final fantasy XIII-2, if are planing on plaing the games i suggest reading them if you don't like the ending of FF XIII-2.
kellyn131 chapter 36 . 5/7/2013
I loved this chapter. it was so beautiful and so uplifting it nearly brought me to tears. Can not wait (but will try) for the next one. Out of pure curiosity are you playing the game as you right this or are you writing from memory?
jhellou chapter 36 . 5/6/2013
aww thats sweet
Wolf of Chains chapter 36 . 5/6/2013
I AM SO SORRY! I HAVEN'T BEEN REVIEEING LATELY! TTTT School is coming to an end for me and is trying its best to make me fail (I also have summer school DX) anyways, I hope you accept my apology of being a bad reviewer, blame homework and all.

Back to the actual review! This story gets more awesome as it progesses and I have to admit, Barthandelus is seriously a pain in the neck in the game XD I'm glad to know that Star survived her wounds with the help of the others can't wait for the next chapter!

jhellou chapter 34 . 4/11/2013
defeat them star wo ho!
Snowball girl chapter 34 . 4/9/2013
You should make Star so injured that she doesn't die, but she has time breathing during the fight with Orphan.
MagnificentLies chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
'get better' Have you even played FFXIII? She ain't no sunshines or rainbows.
Wolf of Chains chapter 32 . 1/3/2013
I am sooo sorry for not reviewing the previous chapters T-T school has me working nonstop but since I'm on winter break, I can finally get back to reviewing and other stuff
Anyways, great chapter and I remember this part from the game! So much fun causing chaos in Eden XD
Can't wait for the next chapter as well as the sequels!
-Wolf of Chains (Wolfie)
SerketLily chapter 32 . 1/2/2013
I'm anxious for the next chapter _
Wolf of Chains chapter 29 . 9/27/2012
Woohoo! Another chapter and i'm reviewing on the way to school
Anyways, great chapter and I loved that crashing the circuit cutscene of the game. Seeing a whole bunch of mischief from the gang against PSICOM made me laugh like crazy XD
Can't wait for the next chapter!
SerketLily chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
Im waiting anxiously for the next chapter
RoseWing-chan chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Woah, Star is feisty!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/14/2012
LOL Man, this chapter is funny as hell! I love this story. You did a great job. Hope you update soon!
Wolf of Chains chapter 28 . 9/11/2012
Once again, I apologize for the late review! Forgive me? XD
Anyways, great chapter by the way Ha! I would pay to see Lightning being spoon fed :D I bet she would look adorable!
Lightning: *Punches in the gut*
Me: *gasps for air* For the millionth time woman! Curse you!
Lightning: *stares at the poor author with a glare before walking away*
Until the next chapter!