Reviews for THE DARK DANCE
sunfleur chapter 15 . 4/19
Abandoned?
angelari7 chapter 15 . 3/17
So renesme is time traveling, I love it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
angelari7 chapter 5 . 3/17
This is good, different but good.
angelari7 chapter 4 . 3/17
I found this story by chance, it looked different so here I am reading, lets see how this goes.
SliverFlick chapter 9 . 3/2
Your imagination is deranged.
I like it.
IsabellaElizabeth1864 chapter 15 . 2/21
Loved the chapter like always, Renesmee Bella's child or is just someone else that is very important. I get the feeling with the time traveling mentioned, that she could be Bella and Edward's unborn child. Loved the chapter, update soon.
Riam chapter 15 . 2/19
Great, you're back! And with a vengeange as they say.
I just read the story from the beginning , so I could realy get in to it again. I must say good job! Especially with all the difficulties you' re facing in real life, but maybe that is one of the reasons you're so good...
Anyway I love your story, thank you.
20Chloe02 chapter 15 . 2/14
Love this so much! When will the next update be? PLease don't tell me you are leaving it there? I really like the plot, I have to say I don't trust Lauren very much... Anyways, please update!
Thanks,
Chloe
Duvi chapter 15 . 2/15
I knew it! Renesme was Alice's niece but is she the baby in Bella's belly or a future sibling or cousin? I can't wait to find out!
sujari6 chapter 15 . 1/31
Seems Renesmee may not be as nice as she seems although her description sounds very similar to that of Bella's child in her dream. As Renesmee is a time traveller are they one and the same?
idreamshoes chapter 15 . 1/24
Oh my dear dear Pix,
Let me count the ways in which I love thee, but first let me apologize for not getting back with you sooner. I'm so sorry. We have been hit with this thing people are calling a polar vortex, but really it just means Canada dumped all their snow on the north east. So I have been busy digging through all this horrible white stuff that makes my fingers want to fall off. Snow plows are still going up and down my street three days after the storm.
I'm sorry to hear about your Pa. Hope he feels better soon. And good work is so hard to find (add best Dowager Countess of Grantham accent).
But this chapter just proves that you don't need me at all it was fantabulous! I was hoping for a dream from Bella, especially one that involved Edward. Maybe next chapter we will hear of what they have been doing in Bella's dreamland for the last month? Hubba Hubba. But I understand that this dream was of much importance for plot development. I can't wait to find out what it all means. And I'm so happy the little blue tinkerbell guy showed up again! I love him! And it seems he may be on Bella's side for real, so double yay! Oh and I'm loving this mysterious Renesme. Who exactly is she? I have a very sneakin suspicion. Lol! It's awesome how she put Jake in his place. That AT guy was super creepy! What's he all about? I guess we will have to wait and see! Loved it all of course, cause you wrote it.
Smooches
iDREAMshoes
Ps. Walmart has a homing device that calls all weirdos, it's a fact. Not saying normal people don't shop there too. But definately calls all weirdos.
csp4 chapter 15 . 1/24
I can't figure out if Renesmee is good or bad - it's hard to tell with the Fae. For some reason it's stuck in my head that she had something to do with Leah being sent to the Unseelie court but looking back I can't find anything to show that. No doubt I'll find out later:)

"Well I can say I think I saw a dark fey servant on a TP run last night in Walmart" Change the track suit into spandex & a bright red big hair wig & that sounds like my niece's aunt from her mom's side. She was a real hoochie mama that was in her mid-60's when she died. My niece ended up with all her clothes & costume jewelry. Now my niece looks like a younger version of her aunt::)) A sad look at any age! lol lol
campyrs chapter 15 . 1/23
Interesting chapter! I can't wait for the next one. Love this story.
Angelik Angel chapter 15 . 1/23
Honey, my feelings for her father. I can only regret the extra burden that you have to work, have more faith that everything improves at some point after this seasonal period in your life go.
I was very happy to discover your update after long dry spell lol.
And as it should be, it was an amazing chapter wow and ended up leaving a most curious people wanting to know more. Girl you have a natural gift for writing, write some more, one more update please, I want more, I need more update lol
Hmm child is Renesmee, a time traveler? And it seems she has changed significantly and subtly the future is likely to save some or all of the death ... why is the dream of Bella where her daughter told her she could not deviate from the path laid out for them because everything could get lost, he had to fulfill what the Goddess ourselves ...
What will Renesmee changed? I am very curious just very much lol.
Wanted to hear more from Edward to Bella ... can i? I dunno, like he comes to her in dreams as it did before ...
melissamary55 chapter 15 . 1/23
love it and what have change and who is the person alice is talking with is it renesmee