Reviews for Starfleet Academy: Deal with the Devil
DarkPrincesa chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
So, loved this one! I know it say's complete but I am so intrigued and would love to hear she handles Sovar and his crankiness. Hope you come back to it one day.
thaifighter30 chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
I love this story. Please continue. I would love to see the spare between Roxanne and Sovar. I bet she wins. Lol
startrekgirl66 chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Please continue with this...I'd love to see how Roxanne conquers that crusty old father-in-law!
maba7x chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
Sovar, you sir are a true dick among assholes! Booooooooooooooooo...
SadaraLochlan chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
Wow. Sovar is an a**hole. Hard to believe Solok might leave her alone with him and go back to the Academy.
T'Sara chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
Yay! hope you are thinking about a squeal!
Noneworking chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
Sovar...Roxanne will take you DOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWN!

Well done Sensehlat! *BIG HEARTS*
Wildblume chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
It's very funny how much those two fathers react alike! If they would only realize it... ;)
Ahlisha chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
Its good that T'Pel is supportive,and is being friendly. She actually initiated a human style hand shake O-O. I'm sure she picked u Roxanne's confusion.
Soooo. is there going to be a "knock down drag out" between the fathers? ( hope not it'd get ugly.). I am curious of T'Pel's background and her husband. How they are the way they are.
T'Sara chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
So glad to hear she is going to the VSA. I hoped she would... now Please Sovar don't interfere with their relationship. I'm hoping that the Solak we see in Take me out to the Holosuite is only a jerk because of a rivalry between him and Sisko and not because something happened to Roxanne and the baby.
maba7x chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
Oh, Sovar...Solok won't be the only one to indulge in "ninja love"! -
maba7x chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Sovar has his manties in a bunch!
maba7x chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Yay! Thanks for the update!
Roxanne chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
What the h-e double hockey sticks am I getting myself into here? It seems like very male in this group took their biotchy-o's this morning with mean juice. *rolls up her sleeves* but they don't seem to get that you can screw with a pregnant red head, I will go all mental on them all!
Sovar alt Uni chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
I am such an insufferable prat in this universe...it's...not...*shudders* Hmmmmm might have to seduce Sienna with a version of this...*nods thoughtfully*