Reviews for Starfleet Academy: Deal with the Devil
WikkityTweak chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
Ahhh this is probably my favorite Solok fic of all time. I think I re-read it once every few months. I love so much!
Silverstrike chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Wonderful story!

I'm not usually up for the OC/Canon character action, but I must say you handled it really well. :)

Is there a chance you might write a sequel to this in one way or another? I'm just really curious what would happen to both Solok and Roxanne (and of course their baby), and how it all fits with the Deep Space Nine canon. :)
DarkPrincesa chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
So, loved this one! I know it say's complete but I am so intrigued and would love to hear she handles Sovar and his crankiness. Hope you come back to it one day.
thaifighter30 chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
I love this story. Please continue. I would love to see the spare between Roxanne and Sovar. I bet she wins. Lol
startrekgirl66 chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Please continue with this...I'd love to see how Roxanne conquers that crusty old father-in-law!
maba7x chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
Sovar, you sir are a true dick among assholes! Booooooooooooooooo...
SadaraLochlan chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
Wow. Sovar is an a**hole. Hard to believe Solok might leave her alone with him and go back to the Academy.
T'Sara chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
Yay! hope you are thinking about a squeal!
Noneworking chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
Sovar...Roxanne will take you DOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWN!

Well done Sensehlat! *BIG HEARTS*
Wildblume chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
It's very funny how much those two fathers react alike! If they would only realize it... ;)
Ahlisha chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
Its good that T'Pel is supportive,and is being friendly. She actually initiated a human style hand shake O-O. I'm sure she picked u Roxanne's confusion.
Soooo. is there going to be a "knock down drag out" between the fathers? ( hope not it'd get ugly.). I am curious of T'Pel's background and her husband. How they are the way they are.
T'Sara chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
So glad to hear she is going to the VSA. I hoped she would... now Please Sovar don't interfere with their relationship. I'm hoping that the Solak we see in Take me out to the Holosuite is only a jerk because of a rivalry between him and Sisko and not because something happened to Roxanne and the baby.
maba7x chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
Oh, Sovar...Solok won't be the only one to indulge in "ninja love"! -
maba7x chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Sovar has his manties in a bunch!
maba7x chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Yay! Thanks for the update!