Reviews for She Will Be the End of Me
A user chapter 19 . 11/1/2017
I am here.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/27/2017
Whoa whoa whoa, the iCarly fandom is still here! And I reread your story in the delight of Seddie reuniting and becoming canon again on Sam and Cat (yes, our favorite couple gets back together again, EEEEEPPPPP!) and I have to say, your writing is as incredible as it ever was before! I love that you include humorous, sweet and sentimental moments, and you keep Seddie SO in character. And I appreciate that you also provide the mental and emotional aspects of their "unions" and not just the physical aspects! Brava, and well done! I applaud you!

I do have a request though for a one shot you could add to this series. If you could write a Sam and Cat lemony one shot, that maybe takes place after Seddie's dinner date where they get back together during make up sex or something, that would be so cool, or maybe it could be their first time, I notice you haven't written one of those yet! I'm just DYING to read a Seddie reunite on Sam & Cat lemon (haven't found one yet)! Could you pleeeeeaaaaasssseee write it?! Please?
Mike2101 chapter 19 . 4/13/2017
Okay, I read this chapter at the time you uploaded it, but I ended up being as exhausted as our couple after they finished. Whew. You gave us the intensity, and all the sensations of a loving but sexed starved reunion.

Now it's a year later, and I re-read much of this story. And it still is a lemony classic. Well done.

Your idea that the iCarly fanfic following is dwindling may be accurate up to a point, but those of us who still read about our favorite couple are a dedicated lot. We still think of Sam and Freddie as one of the most romantic couples kids TV ever saw.

I still miss 'em.

So I look forward to your stories about 'em.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/28/2017
I have just binged read all of these and they were fantastic, loved the cute and heart felt moments and plenty of hot stuff
OneHUGEvirginia chapter 19 . 3/12/2017
HOLY SHIT. I am still here, the icarly fandom has not disappeared. I just wanted to tell you how much this blew me away. It felt like THEM again, like real seddie. I've missed them so much... thank you for this.
Jocey chapter 6 . 2/27/2017
Loved it! I know you wrote this a while ago, but I still love it!
iCarlyForever98 chapter 19 . 1/20/2017
Oh my god, this story was so hot and steamy! Loved the Seddie moments in each chapter! Great job! *claps eagerly*
Trixy chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
Bring it on, baby.
Oh my god so fucking sweet
iTrixy chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
That last comment and them being walked in on oh my god
Trixy chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
That last little bit by Sam, prefect!
Trixy chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
This one is so sad and just oh my sweet baby Jesus!
Trixy chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
I think it is Sam and Freddie simply hilarious
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
Nice!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Wooooooooooh! Soon cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
I while heartedly agree, we are all perverts if we're reading Seddie smut, but come on! It's too awesome not the read about them fucking.