Reviews for High Noon at Eight
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 3/13
Excellent one-shot! That was very beautiful and well written. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for sharing.
Julientel chapter 1 . 2/24
Hello there.
I loved your story so much that I couldn't help drawing an illustration.
You can find it here art/That-was-heavy-Doc-516244006
Hope, you will like it.
The Silver Radio chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Awww...poor Doc. The last line really got me too-just the finality of it all! I was surprised that Doc decided not to time travel to before Marty got in the time machine at the end of the first "Back to the Future" movie and try to prevent this from happening, but maybe he felt that time would correct itself and prevent him from doing so if he attempted it. Which is even more sad!

Radio Out
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This literally made me cry. U wrote Marty so well . . . And you got Doc and Marty's friendship just right. This was amazing. And then when I read that he didn't even have his real name on his headstone . . . I was teary eyed. That was just as sad, if not more so, than the actual death, because Marty literally took a bullet for Doc, and he didn't even get the credit for it. If it was up to me, I would put his real name on the headstone and wouldn't care a lick if it destroyed the space-time continuum. I can just imagine:

Marty McFly
Born-Died
The first human time traveler. He died saving a friend, and will always be remembered.
May his spirit someday find its way back home.

. . . Now I'm crying . . . :( That line I wrote just got to me . . . May his spirit someday find its way back home . . .
AstralWolf chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
So good! And I finally found a tragedy about Marty that makes sense! Love your story!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
love it!
obsessedwithstuff chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Words cannot describe how much I adored this story. They way you've written Doc and his relationship with Marty is just too beautiful. I have to admit, I cried. And this is coming from someone who never crys at stories or movies.
And Marty... just wow. So so so so sad! ;_; You've written both characters perfectly. I think this story has honestly inspired me to write my own.
By the way, it's so awesome to see another Hetalia fan here. I mainly clicked on your story because of your picture. :) Please write more stories, you're so amazing at writing!
Apprile chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
So sad ! I want to cry ! Poor Marty ! Poor Doc ! But so well written ! Thank you. :')
Clawshawt chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I very much enjoyed this story! It was just, I can't even find the right words. You did such a wonderful job, I love it to pieces. I read the whole thing one morning and couldn't get it out of my mind for the rest of the day.

It made me cry. XD But as much as it saddened me for Marty to die, it was a really good "what if" kind of story. It was just amazing how you portrayed Doc's reaction and revealed how important Marty really is to the poor guy.

If it were up to me, Marty would somehow miraculously survive the gunshot. XD Maybe coincidentally a really good medical doctor came to town and helps him, perhaps. -it's wishful thinking, I know ;u; -

I hope to see more BTTF fics from ya! You certainly have the talent! 8D

Thank you for this awesome story!
suzyq85 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aww! I'm teary-eyed. That was so sad. Poor Doc. The best friend anyone could've asked for, literally took a bullet for him. Beautifully written, and completely plausible. I mean, who's to say Buford would definitely hit the metal?
doctorspockable chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Aww... that was so good, but so sad at the same time :'( I was like "WHY?" and I cried a bit too :/

LOVE it. 10/10 :)
The Grim Writer chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Ah! Why would you write something so depressing! I was very near to tears this whole darn time!

It was wonderful. Beautifully written; as far as I could tell, there weren't any spelling errors to speak of, and the one grammar/punctuation mistake that existed ("Doc tried to force the emotion down he didn't..." should have had some punctuation...) was pretty much ignored by my mind.

Kudos to you for actually having Marty wear the 'bullet proof vest,' and Buford just being a terrible shot.

Fantastic!
wiseupjanetweiss chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
So very sad, and extremely well written. A very good story!