Reviews for The Nerdy Life of Wallace West
Hiccup chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
How is it hiatus if its permanent? Hiatus implies you'll get back to it at some point, dude. Just call it discontinued. I also understand you wanting to cancel it, but it is a real shame. I thought you were doing great things. I still checked every once in a while to see if you'd updated. Maybe you could do a rewrite, if you ever find the time?
Onfiregeek chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
I've enjoyed this story for a long time, and I'm happy to see you getting closure from it. You won't have the knowledge of it existing on the internet, not being updated in the back of your mind anymore.
Thanks for the revisit to the YJ world. I haven't been here in a while.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
Yay! I'm so so so happy you updated. I've actually really missed this story.
speedemonforever chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
this was awesome
ArcherBatGhost chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
I think I'm going to die from how amazing this is. Artemis's interaction with the teacher is well planned and I love it. I do have a question though. Does Artemis still have the same 'background' or is it slightly altered?
-Leo
spitfireforever chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
I loved it! :D please tell me that you are going to update this amazing fic someday! I NEED to know what is going to happen next
you're an amazing writer. :)
blackblooded1 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Ahhhhh Wally is so ADORK-ABLE I love it I would be his friend immediately I love comics ,superheroes ,and honestly the flash he's my fav original JL member (Wally west ) of course
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
Cont inue
TigressFlash chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Okay I love the story. Its well writen and you have a bright future for writing. Now I would love it if you would update this story because you left it behind on a cliffhanger. To at least let us know your not going to give up on this story and yes you should get rid of Linda somewho. So please update soon.
YJgirl4life chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
YOU WILL MAKE MORE NOW!
Or I will personally hire batman to hunt you down
arrowflash chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I love the way you wrote this story. Please update soon. It would be a she for the story not to be finished.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon...dont give up on this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Please update soon. Its really good.
Morgan chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Oh my gosh this is amazing! I really hope you update it soon because after a cliffhanger like that, I don't know how long I can wait!
Trying -Helps chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
This is a really good story. I was surprised at how well written it was. You not only have a nice plot twist (Wallies father isn't an abuser) but you also have a great character to work with. It makes the story interesting not just because they are superheroes but because they are people. When they get hurt or change I'm interested I can be interested because I know the character not just because I identify with the Young Justice show. You have done a great job and I hope you keep up the great work, really I can't give you much more praise for a good story with good writing. I have no complaints, keep up the good work.
Anyway I'm asking everyone on here to take the Good Person Test. It's a test on Google (fourth search result down). You don't have to take it but I can guarantee you will learn something from taking it.