Reviews for Tangerine Hearts Dont Break
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 1 . 3/14
Frick. You almost made me cry.
Keke xp chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
This was so good! I read it twice! I loved it, because it makes a lot of sense and could fit into canon if they showed everything from Nojiko's point if view. Keep up the good work!
NinjaQueen33 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Great rendition of Nojiko's POV, I've always wondered at that. A Nami POV of her time with the Straw Hats before she left for Arlong would be awesome too. :)
Indeed. No words are necessary for what the heart knows true.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Great oneshot. Especially loved the little details you put in like with the hugging and the tattoo of course.

GreenCyberWolf chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
OMG! This is sooo good! There are far too few Nojiko and Nami stories out there. I'm glad you wrote this, it's awesome. I love the explanation of the tattoo also.
Zach chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I loved the angst and the way you portrayed their feelings without making them OoC. And the reminder of the beginning in the ending was brilliant! All in all: an amazing fic! :D
Trishia chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
this is beautiful!

Silently supporting her sister huh?

this kind of love is very rare now..

well done
Swaben chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wonderful. I think this is a phenomenal insight into both of them and I really enjoyed the detail you put into this as far as how the circumstances affected the two. Your writing style makes this a really smooth and poetic read.