Reviews for And to Think I Hardly Knew You
Butterfree chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
Wow, very nice hospital scene. I love how Ciel is so adament on staying by Alois's side instead of feeling heartbroken or self pitying.

Butterfree chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
Not filler at all! How Alois got his short shorts is very important.

Butterfree chapter 16 . 9/18/2013
Your version of Sebastian is the cutest thing ever! XD

Butterfree chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
I know how it feels when you put effort into a story becuase you want to share it with others, just to have them backstab you. The best way to deal with it is to realize it's the ones who do this that are promptus cabbages and not the other way around.

Good luck!

Butterfree chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
Oh, Ciel and Alois. Turning everyone into shippers where ever they go XD

Butterfree chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
I'm glad you didn't have the confession ruin their friendship. Too many times that has happened.

Butterfree chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
I must say, I'm a fan of Ciel/Sebastian only platonically. It's rare to see a story that has intimate moments between them and not be suggestive. I'm loving it! At this point I think Ciel's POV is just slightly lacking his character though. He can fall in love and still have a snobbish attitude. But after it happened you just kind of dropped it. It was disappointing just a little.

Ah, that awkward phone call was perfect. It sounded exactly how it'd go. One thing I love about this story is that what the characters say never feels scripted. It's all real.

Cupidkirby
Butterfree chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
For some reason I imagine Sebastian just grinning and being all "Phew. I am too, son!" XD

Butterfree chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Ah! This chapter helped clear things up. Although the lust is still a bit out of nowhere, I can begin to understand how his love sprout from seeing Alois' strength after bullying him so harshly.

Butterfree chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
I loveh ow you label Ciel's feelings as "selflessness" before "love". Though I did find the development of his sudden lust for Alois sudden, his want to help him has been built up pretty well.

Butterfree chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
The chapters are a little short, yes but I think they're worth it! Thanks for taking your time explaining Ciel's side of the story so well. Most people would just have a character bully another without delving into their feelings until the last second or make it seem too sudden.

Butterfree chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Ah, so they start out hating each other. It's a different kind of hate that I haven't sen explored yet for this pairing and I think I like it! Great job having Ciel come off as snobbish as he should be.

Butterfree chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Usually Alois is portrayed as the popular one so it's REALLY interesting that you made him nerdy, reserved, and quiet in this story. I'm looking forward to how he and Ciel develop!

licorice chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Me at first- aaaawwwwwww...

Me then- PPPPPFFFFTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! *falls of chair*

Me now- So true (heh)... So right Sebastian... (heh)
licorice chapter 14 . 9/16/2013