Reviews for And to Think I Hardly Knew You
Butterfree chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
I must say, I'm a fan of Ciel/Sebastian only platonically. It's rare to see a story that has intimate moments between them and not be suggestive. I'm loving it! At this point I think Ciel's POV is just slightly lacking his character though. He can fall in love and still have a snobbish attitude. But after it happened you just kind of dropped it. It was disappointing just a little.

Ah, that awkward phone call was perfect. It sounded exactly how it'd go. One thing I love about this story is that what the characters say never feels scripted. It's all real.

Cupidkirby
Butterfree chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
For some reason I imagine Sebastian just grinning and being all "Phew. I am too, son!" XD

Butterfree chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Ah! This chapter helped clear things up. Although the lust is still a bit out of nowhere, I can begin to understand how his love sprout from seeing Alois' strength after bullying him so harshly.

Butterfree chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
I loveh ow you label Ciel's feelings as "selflessness" before "love". Though I did find the development of his sudden lust for Alois sudden, his want to help him has been built up pretty well.

Butterfree chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
The chapters are a little short, yes but I think they're worth it! Thanks for taking your time explaining Ciel's side of the story so well. Most people would just have a character bully another without delving into their feelings until the last second or make it seem too sudden.

Butterfree chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Ah, so they start out hating each other. It's a different kind of hate that I haven't sen explored yet for this pairing and I think I like it! Great job having Ciel come off as snobbish as he should be.

Butterfree chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Usually Alois is portrayed as the popular one so it's REALLY interesting that you made him nerdy, reserved, and quiet in this story. I'm looking forward to how he and Ciel develop!

licorice chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Me at first- aaaawwwwwww...

Me then- PPPPPFFFFTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! *falls of chair*

Me now- So true (heh)... So right Sebastian... (heh)
licorice chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
Dude... You crack me up XD
Caleigh chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
OH MY GLOB I LOVE YOU! I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE SEBBY CIEL AND ALOIS! so damn cute also
im glad you didnt make them end up together so quickly this is one of the most realistic fanfics ive ever read with my OTP! I GIVE YOU MUCH PRAISE FLIGHTLESS! also im glad you think that Claude would be kinda like that as a 'father' figure. PLEASE KEEP UP THE AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL WORK! Caleigh!
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
... Sebastian...

Extremely OOC, but come on. Even Claude would have tacklehugged them.
amberjaeger chapter 27 . 8/22/2013
Oh my gosh please please PLEASE update!
Stranger chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I think you may have chosen the wrong roles for the two, I could sooo imagine alois dumping milk on someone, ciel was always the calmer one (although still a brat ;) ) I'm not try to correct you, just an observation. I absolutely loooove where this is going! Thanks for writing! Reading on!
Aw chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
you should add a chapter of Ciel telling Lizzy about him and Alois and her reaction! oh I would sooooo pay money to see that!
Miaya Tezuka chapter 27 . 7/6/2013
Alois is so cute! He really deserves Ciel with what happened to him before. Keep writing, I love this story and think that you are an amazing writer! x
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »