Reviews for You're Not Really Needed, But You're Wanted
221BluePoliceBox chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
aww that was really sad but I kinda like it Fred was right...if she loved him she wouldn't have got married I feel sorry for him that he became human & sorry for all the kids that he wont be able to help i'm kinda like you on the non happy fics lol infact I think my ddf one ironically is my only happy one lol great stuff really enjoyed this!
221BluePoliceBox chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
felt a need to review here I like this story oh dear a baby I feel bad for Fred no wonder he's not pleased I wouldn't be! I love the way they found to communicate it's really sweet I really do love this movie it's sad it's got such a small forum. Anyway i'm away to read on!
X.Electric.Sugar.Pop.X chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
The ending was sad:'( but I liked it anyway.
X.Electric.Sugar.Pop.X chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Lol mud pie yeah definetly a GREAT way to communicate i like the story so far and LOVE the movie!
zombierose3 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
:O Nooooooooooo! *flails, extremely so* But, but! Okay, this was really good and emotional, but poor Fred and Lizzie (though especially Fred). :( This makes me seriously want to cry, but I totally understand you not liking the happy endings thing. I myself tend to be a victim of that when I write things (my inner Greek tragedy emo), so I definitely see the beauty in it even if it's soooooooo sad. :( I still love it though. I'll just insert a daydream for myself of later events in their lives here. ;) Wish there would be more though. haha
zombierose3 chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Awwwww. Poor Fred. :( Although, I did like him invisibly yelling at Mickey. It just needed to be done. Fred needs a hug. Preferably a Lizzie hug, but if not I will hug him.
zombierose3 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Yay for more chapters! I'm looking forward to your last one, although sad it will be the end. I think it's sweet how much he loves her. I really hope it works out and has a happy ending! *crosses fingers* I hope, I hope! haha
zombierose3 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Gyah! Where is the rest of this! I have to know what happens!
Emily chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
I just got done reading your fanfiction. And I have to say, it was brilliantly written. I love Drop Dead Fred so much. Reading this makes me wish that they did a sequel to the film. While I was reading I actually cried. I wish Lizzie had seen hiw much Fred actually meant to her. They needed to stay together. Imaginary fried or not. They are perfect for eachother. Thank you so much for writing this. I would love it if you continued with the story. And some how make it where Liz actually gets to see Fred. Thank you again.
Miss Shire chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Aaaah I love it! :)

So adorable! The writing with mud pie and magnets is so simple yet brilliant :D

Pleeeeease continue soon!
movielover01 chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Another great chapter. Keep them coming. :)
WENN9366 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Oh, I love it. How typically Fred to respond by "mud pie", but clever thinking by Lizzie. Please continue :)
movielover01 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Likin the story. should totaly do more chapters. :)
Kuroneko388 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I looooveeee Drop Dead Fred! Lol :)

please write more.
WENN9366 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That was really sweet. :)