Reviews for Edge of a Knife
Lifesgreywolves chapter 1 . 8/24
Hello! I've been following your stories since the begining. I LOVE how Shadow of a doubt is going! I'm going to miss your series. It's been beautifully done, I haven't read any other Danny Phantom phan fiction this good.
I've got this prompt for your stories that has been chewing at me. So in the very begining, Danny was captured by the GIW because Dash and his friends pushed him off a cliff. What was Dash and his friends reactions when they saw Danny on the news in the hospital? I like to think they started to sweat a little.

Also, I'm sorry I didn't message this ask. I've forgotten my account password and the website won't let me get it back. :(
Shadowmaster91 chapter 8 . 7/24
Hey, I need to ask you something. Have you though of a crossover between your dark take on Danny Phantom and Gravity Falls (post anything related with Bill) or Young Justice?
nycorrall chapter 8 . 6/25
Whoa.
That would have been a truly tragic ending.
MsFrizzle chapter 8 . 5/29
I am as gullible as the day my first son was born (he's an April Fools baby) and even though I had various reminders, I completely forgot about it when I read your story. I think it was because the cliffhangers and the timing made me so hungry for the next installment that I just swallowed it whole: hook, line and sinker. It was my daughter who caught on as partway through the chapter as she was thinking "Nooo! It can 't be true! ... oh wait, it's April Fools Day; it probably isn't true."

Pranks aside, it was a wonderfully done chapter building on what is plausible. Even after I realized it was a prank, I sort of wanted to see how this version could develop even if it would leave the story completely off balanced.

I liked how you brought Gabe back into it. I still shudder at the way you used him in a previous April Fool's prank (you'd think that would have tipped me off). As a personal note: the a fore mentioned son recently had a baby that he named Gabriel although we call him "Gavi". (from the Hebrew pronunciation of the name)
Wahboop chapter 8 . 5/28
...well then. I'm just going to leave and try to cleanse that image out with thoughts of happy Danny and family and hw.
553Colinm chapter 7 . 2/23
horrific and we'll written
Lynchie chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
woah
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Uuuuuuuuuuuuhh... that last one was... uh.. well... I don't know how I feel about it.
x-emilie-x chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
Oh my gosh! I read Shadow of A Doubt a few years ago and I remember this chapter, I think for some reason I thought it was the true ending and got so mad! I don't think I even went back to check for updates afterwards because I assumed that was it!

Now totally caught up in 2016 after revisiting both Phantom of Truth and Shadow of a Doubt, looking forward to updates (your stories are spectacular!)- so funny to see this again, I'd totally forgotten about reading it until just now! .
BLINIX chapter 7 . 9/5/2016
Okay, this is even more twisted than the hand thing in the original.
BLINIX chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Wow, just... aI dont have any words.
Slingerapen chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
HMMMMM... I love the smell of cannibalism in the afternoon!

But fuck it if I wasn't mad scared you'd put CUJO in this chapter tho.
Moogleyuna chapter 7 . 5/17/2016
I can see Maddie doing that.
Basically, she's Mengele, because ghosts aren't human.
RestlessRaggedandReckless chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
Ah, memeories. What fantastic times.
RestlessRaggedandReckless chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
Paradoxes, paradoxes. This kind of makes my skin crawl, with the misery Danny has to face.