Reviews for Touch
Nice One chapter 43 . 11/29/2014
Preposterous!
In this one I skipped the angst and read the last page.
The character of Uhura is far from a woman. She is written as a child, with not growth or maturity through the entire series.
The poems and songs were distracting. It is unfortunate, the initial story had promise.
If your intention is a film production, you have missed the mark.
camilleRomance chapter 43 . 6/7/2013
At first I was really mad and depressed at how no return ended...I suppose the title kinda should of prepared me(that doesn't mean I didn't sulk for like 10 minutes saying I wouldt read Te next one..too mad but then my "firm" resolve crumbled..really quickly) but it didn't...anyways: GREAR AUTHOR! U are spectacular! I should have told u earlier when I devoted 3 days and nights to your Operation: No Return story but i didn't cuz I'm too lazy...but I'll do that now as long as you update! U write SO MUCH! And I love that! Dot stop writing! U have a gift! U should get involved with a piblishig company if u ever decide to publish an original idea(not that these star trek stories aren't original...that characters aren't ur though...which is too bad...;( ) I'd be the first in line for ur book! So please keep writing! Ur one the best authors Ive ever read on fanfiction!
Guest chapter 43 . 5/2/2013
From a typically silent reader: This fic is awesome. Truly, it has so much depth. But it's been over a month! Please come back. We miss you.
Minted Rose chapter 43 . 4/1/2013
Great update. I hope the brass at Starfleet Command find out that the VSS is conducting a spy mission at the Academy without their knowledge. Maybe they have recruited T'Pring and the Elders to deny Spock the dissolution of their contract in order to force him back to plead his case, leaving Sevat to console Nyota. She's in the middle of a mess. Spock should know the danger that his wife is facing from both sides. Good stuff.
Obsessive66 chapter 43 . 3/30/2013
I didn't particularly like TOS T'Pring. I like your T'Pring even less. I think Spock is going to find getting his bond dissolved more difficult than he expects. Even if he has to reveal Uhura's existence to the Elders, they are likely to consider that match illoigical and demand he sever it. I'll be interested to see how you play this: will it be resolved before the destruction of Vulcan; or will Spock's bond to T'Pring (and T'Pring herself) survive to be another reason why Spock initially decides he has to join the rebuilding effort. Does the fate of Uhura's child come into play?

It looks like Sevat is finding it difficult to let go of his attachment to Uhura. I do hope Uhura and Spock actually keep each other appraised of what is going on. I'd like to see them presenting a united front against fate for once.

If you still plan to have this complete before STID comes out, than I assume there will be a lot of things happening in the next few chapters.
MINAH25 chapter 43 . 3/30/2013
I really want Nyota and Spock to work together and no more misunderstanding between them. I think they should just both share what they both are doing. You would think they both would learn their lesson about keeping things from each other. Specially with Sevat being all kinds of creepy. Update soon.
Guest chapter 43 . 3/29/2013
Great chapter I'm glad to finally see this story pick up
Jane chapter 42 . 3/22/2013
Sweetie I love you but I hate you the way you string us along then do this you kik spock I will kill you he is my we'll spock to noyta Romeo to Julit and the wat sevat well long story short you're a shit head
Guest chapter 42 . 3/16/2013
I don't like where this spy action is leading. Uhura is going to end up hurt again! I won't her to tell Spock about this situation before it gets out of hand. Thanks again for the wonderful chapter!
Minted Rose chapter 42 . 3/16/2013
Thank you for the great update. I have to wonder if Sytak approached Nyota with permission from the uppers in Starfleet. I would'nt be surprise if the answer is no because this mission is in the best interest of Vulcan. They want Spock back. I really do feel for Sevat now that he knows he will never have Nyota. However, I have to lol when he calls Spock a mongrel. He conveniently forgets that his kids would be mongrels too, if his hopes were realized with Nyota. I'm looking forward to the next update. Can't wait to find out what T'Pring is up to.
MINAH25 chapter 42 . 3/15/2013
Great update. I hope Nyota tells Spock what she found out. I think the secert would put a strain on their relationship. Wonder what Tpring wants.
Voanja chapter 42 . 3/15/2013
dayum. OuO
Obsessive66 chapter 42 . 3/15/2013
Another chapter well worth reading. I look forward to seeing how Uhura handles the intrigue, and I'm very pleased you have stated you intention to have this story completed before STID comes out. I would like to re-read the trilogy in its entirety before then.
Guest chapter 41 . 2/28/2013
I enjoyed Spock and Uhura having tea together again. Also, in the next chapter, I hope Uhura tells Spock about her encounter and conversation with Sytak.
Nyotarules chapter 40 . 2/27/2013
I enjoyed this chapter, I still believe this AU version of S/U should NEVER reproduce. How are they going to keep their marriage from the Star Fleet records ? I doubt married couples in Starfleet where one is a cadet and one an officer is not a problem where couples are already married when they join Starfleet so what are the fraternisation rules in this AU?