Reviews for Sweet
TheRealHoldim chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
I've been going back to stories which I should have reviewed such a long time ago.

I am in love with this. All I can say is that it is phenomenal, and one of the best stories I have read. I'm obviously a sucker for Sweedy, and this certainly satisfies my Sweet Tooth.

One issue: it hasn't been updated for so long! Yes the sad chapters to come will break my heart, but I need more of this! Well, Sweedy break my heart but I still keep investigating their relationship.

Thank you!
ImNedBigby2 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Awesome job on your story! Keep it up! :3
Shiverpass chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Oh dear...last happy chapter? -sadness- Can't wait for the next update!
Shiverpass chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Wow. Sweet Tooth can be a romantic after all!
Shiverpass chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Hmm...but would he worship her back...
Shiverpass chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I'm liking this surprisingly! :D
Hogwartsmockingjaysilvertounge chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Duuude. Update!
HP2011 chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Aw, it's so sweet that even after their fights, Mike still helps Candy :) And Sweet Tooth proposed! Didn't see that coming :)
KandyQueen chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Soo..., I utterly love this! 3 please please please, update soon! :)
fanflailingmess chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
This reminds me of the old school joker. Maybe that's why I like it so much because you captured him but I also saw Jeff Blim as Sweet Tooth. Good Job :)
virtual-toast chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Another really good chapter! I'm really liking your characterization of Sweet Tooth in this. Keep up the great work and please update soon!

Star xx
Irving-Braxiatel chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
loved it:)
clouisejohnr chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Oh gosh! So good! Is it weird that I picture Mike & Ike as Nick and Matt Lang? It suits them I think... Anyway, update soon cause this is totally awesome! :{
sapphirebluelips chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Okay, so i don't review stuff but this is AWESOME!

More!
Miss Louna chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Ooooh...

Nice! Upload soon please!