Reviews for Their World
Inkweaver22 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
These are great! Official new head-canon! Oh! Even though she technically faded from existence, it would be interesting to have a conversation between Ghirahim and Fi!
Aeona Liz chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
nooo i want more sob these are so cute and also ugh just ughhhhhhhh why is darky so adorbs and and linky is a qt toooooo
Impassive Moon chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
You should give Gira(can't spell his name) actual dialogue. I think it could be cool. My friend enjoys jumping me from behind like hes always doing to poor Link and saying Hello all creepy like.
Himinee chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That's awesome, i really don't care where you take it but seeing dark mess with people, doing temples with link or causing mischief and then blaming it on link would be hilarious.
arrowriver chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Well, I dont know what direction you should take this story. But I do want it to continue. Simply to see how demented Dark can be
anon chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
It would be cool to see them go through the remaining temples. And side can be amusing. _-
IceDragon1095 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
It would be HILARIOUS if we could see more of Dark messing with people! Heh, I'm laughing right now, just thinking of all the mischief he could get into... _
hlf1495 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Mess with Ruto next!
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
XD loved darks letter! haha the fight with mido was awsome!