Reviews for Sychronization
the13thgraduate chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh man, like, wow.

This is amazing. The exchange between them is perfect, the whole Star Wars joke- The is the girl...

Hats off to you, great work.
shortie990 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I just have to say that it's 1 in the morning and I am crying. Sad but a beautiful story. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
If the show lasted another, mmm, fifteen (?) minutes, I could see Eric and Donna ending like this.
twentysevenseconds chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was wonderful.

There is such a shortage of E/D stories on this site, but even more so there is a shortage of quality, well-written, in-character E/D stories like this one. So first off, thank you.

I like the cute, fluffy, happy stories but in all seriousness, this is more the situation I picture Eric and Donna would've been in after the finale. You captured their voices and sort of the awkwardness of the situation well. You conveyed a lot in very subtle undertones, and it read very true. Very E/D.

But mostly, I love this piece because you handled E/D in a way most people do not - in a way even the T70S writers did not - which was to allow them to mature. The Eric and Donna from the show tended to sweep their issues under the rug. They talked sometimes, but they didn't really say the things they needed to say. Here they do say those things, and it's kind of a heartbreak, but for once they're actually doing something. This an E/D who very obviously care about each other a lot, but who also very obviously have plenty to work through. Sometimes as writers or fans we hesitate to break up canon couples, but in this case, it really is what’s best for them and you’ve done a convincing job portraying that. They need time to find their ways back to each other. You’ve written them endearingly and accurately, and I see that this is a completed story, but I’d really love to read more. You are an author who does E/D justice, and if you ever posted another story about them, I would be first in line to read it.

Thanks again. :-)
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I can't believe I did not comment on this yet! Sorry Dx

I think this is such a realistic scene between Eric and Donna. It's true, the writers rushed their reunion, and even though the ending implied that they were together - I never really felt any cathartic feelings towards it. The writers, in their rush, did no justice to D/E's reunion - there was just too many things left unsaid or brushed under the rug.

And that's why I really appreciate this one-shot! D It's true, their whole relationship they have been trying to sync their lives, but it just wasn't working. Not to say that they weren't ment to be, but they just weren't on the same page.

So I'm really glad you addressed it in this one-shot. I'm glad that they were able to let out their feelings to one another, because exposing the wound is the first step to healing it. Maybe it's not the right time for them to be together, but they still have the future to look forward to. )

So thank you for this one-shot. ) It was really great to rea. -