Reviews for Hollow
Vivstar chapter 15 . 2/23
Oh, come on! It's been 2 years, and still no epilogue. THIS. NEEDS. AN. EPILOGUE. Please, please, please?-!
I've never gotten so lost in a Matrix fanfic before as I have with this one. Excellent character development, plot devices, and all.
I'm resisting the urge to write a short dialogue of Trinity and Smith in this review, where they would voice their input on the subject of an epilogue. But I won't.
Still tempting, though. Anyway, your story is very well done. I very much enjoyed reading it.
Oh, and was that a Doctor Who reference a few chapters back? (I see what you did there. Haha.)
Blackbird71 chapter 15 . 2/8
This was amazing. I will never watch "The Matrix" the same way again. And if you ever get around to that epilogue, I'd appreciate it.
Blackbird71 chapter 14 . 2/8
You nailed the Oracle's character.
Blackbird71 chapter 12 . 2/8
Trinity's free! I can't wait to see how she reacts to everything, especially finding out she's now supposed to be against the Agents.
Blackbird71 chapter 11 . 2/8
I appreciate the clear boundaries in their relationship. It wouldn't ring quite as true if Smith changed so suddenly from a human-hating program to a program happily in a fully physical relationship with a human.
Blackbird71 chapter 9 . 2/8
I can't wait to see what Trinity will do. And I want to find out more about Debra Michaels.
Blackbird71 chapter 8 . 2/8
Action! And suspense! This was good before, but now it's even better.
Blackbird71 chapter 7 . 2/8
Don't know if it was on purpose, but I liked how you included "Dr. Who" in this chapter.
Blackbird71 chapter 6 . 2/8
Smith is starting to be rebellious. Noticing problems with the Matrix, enjoying the company of a human being, where will it end...
Blackbird71 chapter 5 . 2/8
Possessive Smith is pretty cute. I also liked the chemistry between Smith, Jones, and Brown. In the movie it was mostly Agent Smith and two other agents who might have names. I appreciate the fact that they have personalities (sort of) in this story.
Blackbird71 chapter 3 . 2/8
It's interesting to see (or read about) Smith before he decided to escape.
Blackbird71 chapter 2 . 2/8
I like how the concept of friends is totally unknown to Smith.
Blackbird71 chapter 1 . 2/8
This is a good first chapter. Smith's dialogue is spot on. I can hear Hugo Weaving saying all the lines.
MechanicalTyrannical chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
I hope an epilogue is still in the works for this fic, you write Smith so well! I actually just recently seen the movie last week which is a shame since not many are interested in the Matrix anymore... thank you for anawesome read.
RavenHunter155 chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Aww I don't want to end it like this, I want them to be together :(