Reviews for Hollow
Blackbird71 chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
Thanks for finally posting this! It was worth the wait (well, I only discovered this story in February, so maybe I'm not a leading authority in waiting).

Good look at Smith formally making his choice. Maybe he recognized Trinity at the beginning of the movie, and purposefully spends long enough revving the trucks engine so she can escape.

I like how post-reprogramming check-up is similar to a concussion test!

From start to finish, I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
hannahcaiusvolturi chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
please update this story please I love this story it's one of the best stories I've read on here.
Vivstar chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
Oh, come on! It's been 2 years, and still no epilogue. THIS. NEEDS. AN. EPILOGUE. Please, please, please?-!
I've never gotten so lost in a Matrix fanfic before as I have with this one. Excellent character development, plot devices, and all.
I'm resisting the urge to write a short dialogue of Trinity and Smith in this review, where they would voice their input on the subject of an epilogue. But I won't.
Still tempting, though. Anyway, your story is very well done. I very much enjoyed reading it.
Oh, and was that a Doctor Who reference a few chapters back? (I see what you did there. Haha.)
Blackbird71 chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
This was amazing. I will never watch "The Matrix" the same way again. And if you ever get around to that epilogue, I'd appreciate it.
Blackbird71 chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
You nailed the Oracle's character.
Blackbird71 chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
Trinity's free! I can't wait to see how she reacts to everything, especially finding out she's now supposed to be against the Agents.
Blackbird71 chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
I appreciate the clear boundaries in their relationship. It wouldn't ring quite as true if Smith changed so suddenly from a human-hating program to a program happily in a fully physical relationship with a human.
Blackbird71 chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
I can't wait to see what Trinity will do. And I want to find out more about Debra Michaels.
Blackbird71 chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Action! And suspense! This was good before, but now it's even better.
Blackbird71 chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
Don't know if it was on purpose, but I liked how you included "Dr. Who" in this chapter.
Blackbird71 chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Smith is starting to be rebellious. Noticing problems with the Matrix, enjoying the company of a human being, where will it end...
Blackbird71 chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
Possessive Smith is pretty cute. I also liked the chemistry between Smith, Jones, and Brown. In the movie it was mostly Agent Smith and two other agents who might have names. I appreciate the fact that they have personalities (sort of) in this story.
Blackbird71 chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
It's interesting to see (or read about) Smith before he decided to escape.
Blackbird71 chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
I like how the concept of friends is totally unknown to Smith.
Blackbird71 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This is a good first chapter. Smith's dialogue is spot on. I can hear Hugo Weaving saying all the lines.