Reviews for Pieces of You
Please Update Soon
NatalieLynn chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
Great story so far! It's been quite a while (over a year!) since you updated it last. I truly hope you plan on finishing it at some point.
AzmarieLeeLee chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
I hope you will continue this story! I love it so far and would love to read more when you have the chance to update! :) thanks for the great story!
dhh chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Your story is very inconsistent.. I mean, you have Jax as having LIGHT BROWN hair and sea-form green/green eyes and describe Riley as having his FATHER AND MOTHERS HAIR and eye color yet you describe Jax as being Blonde! WHICH IS IT?

Also, there's just TOO many OC!
kate chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Just found this hope you update it soon,love the way how you put your Oc in with the other characters and the story line
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
I need more!,please update soon!
Jay chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Hope your recovering well,loving the stories,hope you update soon
HermioneandMarcus chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
xIrelynnxTelfordx chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Love the story so far. Great job girlie!
NL92 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
Loved the new update,hope you update soon again.I think they should get married as soon as they can so maybe a few weeks?,looking forward to the next
HermioneandMarcus chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
cause i really love this story
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Hope they sort out this thing with Kohn soon,also what does samantha do?,looking forward to the next
SPEEDIE22 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Love this chapter update soon please
NL92 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Loving the updates! Looking forward to the rest!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 4 . 11/17/2013