Reviews for Not So Awkward
sweetkelly chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
You should continiue, its good
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is so cute. And this line 'If I were a girl, I'd bang you', I need Eli to say this on the show. It is absolutely brilliant!
SINGACTWRITE123 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
AMAZING
CubicleOfThoughts chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
so good!
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
As soon as I finished I literally said "AWWWW! That was SO CUTE!" And it totally was. The little platonic hug was the icing on the cake. Sometimes I wonder who really owns these characters, the official writers or the fans? To me it's the people who treat them responsibly... Awesome fic. Thanks for writing it!
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Love how you grounded them back together with the perfect blend of what brought them together - their writing - and what they've learned since then - even with the same connection/wit they have together, they've both matured - and bridged this moment so naturally. It feels like it should be in the script # #
literarylolita chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I'm glad you showed us this, since we know the writers won't!

This is extremely realistic.

Also, this is extremely adorable. Anything misfits just turns my "awe" button on.

I like that you kind of brought Ms. Sovay back from the Degrassi Bermuda Triangle! lol

xoxo
anon chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
i like this chapter, it's sweet
ForverInYourArms chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Aww. So cute. Great job
Moxxy chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awww :) I really enjoyed this! It's well written and i like that you had them restore their friendship and stuff instead of having them immediately like make out or something lol

Great job! I love my misfits X)
SHESAFLOOZY chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Can this happen, please?
mur xo chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is so good! I love how you captured the awkwardness between Eli and Clare but showed a glimpse of how their friendship once was. Great job! :)
takethecurve chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I WANT THIS SO MUCH! Ugh, I miss our sweet Misfits so effing much it hurts! This was great, and had just the right mix of awkward but yet still had that great Eclare chemistry that we all miss. :)
writersblock92 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was perfection and i wish it would happen!
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012