Reviews for Don't Let Me Down
4everliars chapter 14 . 1/20
I know it's been such a long time since you updated it, but I found this story and instantly became obsessed with it! You left it at such a cliffhanger, and I need to know what happens! Please please please consider continuing the story and giving it the ending it deserves. People are still enjoying what you write and we will all be thrilled to see you update
owlsrock54321 chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Keep writing plzzzza i neeeeed more even if im the only 1 reading u... have talent
emerson023 chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Glad to see that you are continuing with the story. Good job.
bkatraga chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is a great story! Before I read this, I was planning to write a Lost fanfic where Kate goes missing, and Jack has to find her..I might still write it, maybe here or maybe on Wattpad..I don't know yet..Anyway, this is a well writen story:)
thehopefulone chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
great chapter. Don't wait so long to update now! This is really good.
Sonar chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
I love it.
thehopefulone chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Oh my gosh! More! I really love this story!
SoFeelingTheLove chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more!
Madrianne chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Wow! It's absolutely amazing story, I love it! You are really talented. I'm waiting for the next parts!
Legionary Prime chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Very nice twists you got here and good story. Love lost
thehopefulone chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
Oh my... This is stunning. Probably the best fics. I've ever read. I was squeeling at the scary parts and crying at the sad ones. Please update soon...I wanna know what happens to Jack and if Kate will be able to see again. Good job, fantastic idea. I would never be able to write something like this... Its too good...amazing job.
SoFeelingTheLove chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
What a twist! Please update soon! This is so interesting!
Diana chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
Hi, im from Spain, it's difficult read it in english, but love it.
SoFeelingTheLove chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Wow! I absolutely can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!
lili1988 chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Really enjoying can't wait for the next chap