Reviews for Blue
ArthurianScribe chapter 6 . 5/17
don't just leave us hanging. either update or about that you've abandoned it. maybe let someone else takeover
Hey, so it's been a couple of years since you last updated, and I REALLY want to know where this was headed. Is this abandoned? (Please say no, please say no) Can you pretty please with chocolate syrup and whipped cream and ice cream and a cherry on top update? There aren't enough of these kinds of crossovers, and this is the best one I've read so far. I really want to know how Keller will try to ruin Neal and I want to know more about the explosion and everything so PLEASE I BEG YOU CONTINUE THIS!
silveren chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
This is a brilliant story, when will you update it? Soon? Pretty please with chocolate cookies on top?
lylame chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Oh no. i just found this well written story. got to the end and realized its not complete and hasn't been updated in ages. Is it completely abandoned?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Wheres the rest of the story
Rrit chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Update I beg you!
Helllo chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Please update soon!
uwqhrow chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Hiiii! Please update soon! I adore this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Loved this chapter!
The Red Fedora chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Love the Bagshaws :-) great chapter!

Big Doctor Who fan;-)
DESPERATE chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Unfortunately I am now extremely sad, as I've come to realize that you've abandoned this story :( PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG BECAUSE THE PLOT AND WRITING IS AMAZING
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Please update it has been 8 months already update
DreamingOnACloud chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Push... Push push... Push. Write a chapter for this already! You said it took forever for the last chapter to be up!? Sorry, but I rediscovered this story, and you still haven't updated recently and please post! You have a good thing going here so please?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
HI! I really really really love this fic, so please pleaasssseee update very soon!
IAmDesperate chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Hey! Your story is really amazing, so please update as soon as possible! I love it and thanks so much!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »