Reviews for What You're Falling On
KNSAnimeFreak chapter 7 . 4/15
I love all of ur stories and this story isn't an exception.
Keep writing such fics.:);):P;):):)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
damn
La Pisces chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
...What?! That's it?! Hahaha... wow, have to say I LOVE- LOVE- LOVED IT!
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This story was so amazing and unique. I spent all day readng it! Everything was just planned perfectly. Love your work!
seikkyokuka chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You are a great writer :) And I liked the sex scene too, it was trashy or too fake either.
LightxL123 chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
This story was AMAZING, I just couldn't put it down. I hope that you might think about writing a second story relating to What You're Falling On. The ending was perfected, it wasn't a big cliff hanger but just enough that you could write a second part. Thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Love.
PinkCatsy chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
You're are most definitely being cemented as one of my favourite fanfic authors ever. I loved this story and it had me overwhelmed with feels. It was well-written and just so great like all of your stories are! You'll be seeing more of my reviews in the coming weeks, you can be assured of that.
kittycacoo chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Good so far
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,FUCK. I know you warned us but,hell make a break of sequal or something,ending it now would be just plane tragic.
SugarRos chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Just stumbled upon this story today. I'm so happy I found it. You have such a gift for writing. This story was amazing. Well written, GREAT plot, and it sounded like you knew what you were talking about when it came to all the tactical/spy/military stuff, which is such a big plus. I'm just so impressed that you were able to tell such a detailed, realistic story in only seven chapters. Well done! Everyone was well in character, and I loved - LOVED - the bits at the beginning of each chapter, and how the worst of both torture scenes lined up at the end. You successfully told two great stories at one time. Amazing.

I also have to add in how completely, utterly thankful I am that you did not use character nicknames in this story. I can't tell you how many times I'll really get into a good story, and then the author throws in 'kags' or 'inu', and I just cringe, cringe, cringe every time. It's like, my one pet peeve, lol. Also, thank you so much for not having a cheesy sex scene. It was raw and powerful and real. Such a great read.

Anyway, again, great story, I am simply in aw. I'll be checking out your profile page and other stories for sure. Since this story was completed this year I'm assuming you're still an active author here on FF.N, which makes me super happy. Can't wait to read your other stuff, including future stories. :)
jacky chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
oh my god, thank you thank you thank you.. it was hell of a story.. loved it soo much..
krisailor chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
your story,ma'am, a thoroughly wonderful d best dis fanfiction has offered to me as yet.
chahiro in love 101 chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
No that can't be the end
chahiro in love 101 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
That was a typo on the last comment it was supposed to be omg not pmg any way love the story and I am looking forward to the next chapter