Reviews for Benefits of a Tragedy
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 32 . 2/5/2014
Okay, so you know I've been a fan of your work for quite a while and you always deliver amazing stories and this one is no exception.
I found this today whilst scrolling through your stuff and finding something to read while I was bored and I actually growled. I was angry that I hadn't found this sooner.
So instead of leaving short reviews on each chapter that don't tell you anything, I wanted to leave a lengthier one at the end. This is so beautiful.
How they met, how everything happened was just amazing. I cried a lot. Especially when Kurt broke down and when he left Sam in Columbus. I did not expect that to happen, at all, so well done for that shocker. I loved and hated you during this story. I loved for making a bad situation like Burt's heart attack something magical by making Kurt meet Sam. I hated you for making it so damn emotional. This final chapter just topped everything off. I had a feeling that willow tree was going to be featured again. You write Brittany just perfectly how I like her to be written and your Puck makes me totally ship Puckurt again. I'd forgotten how awesome they are. I did not appreciate Sam's family being killed in a car crash and then his father kicking him out. That was too much for my feels, but a brilliant plot device. These stories always interest me and I never really write such long reviews but you truly deserve it, not just for this story, but for all of the ones I've read. You're in my Top 3 Glee fanfiction writers ever and I want you to know that. Keep making magic for as long as you can, and I will keep reading. Now, I'm off to read some other hidden gem that I'd missed from your archive. :) Amazing work!
misuky7 chapter 32 . 11/15/2013
This was interesting, I liked it... except Sam's dad- he's a douche. :3
Jasperblaze chapter 32 . 7/26/2013
Love this is there going to be a second one (i hope so) thanks for this story :)
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
Nice, I loved it
kali-sinclaire chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Hi just thought I'd let you knw that I've noticed that a few of your words are missing parts of themselves lol the like word amputees
TeenGirlFanFicLover chapter 32 . 7/2/2013
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 32 . 3/17/2013
loves loves
yngoldfogee chapter 32 . 12/3/2012
I enjoyed reading this and hope that you can start on the sequel before too much longer, though I do realise you have been busy with your writing.
abejitasdeoro chapter 32 . 10/21/2012
this literally makes me cry for days and make me believe that sam (chord) is the cutest person in the world! believe or not, that fic makes me think a lot about love. congrats! simple story, but simple is good
Guest chapter 32 . 8/26/2012
How the HELL is that suppose to be the ending
Guest chapter 27 . 8/26/2012
I love it going to end to soon hope you jave other stories
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
He had a mini breakdown i see so rude
sugarskull85 chapter 32 . 8/16/2012
Beautiful i want a sequel!
Castielgirl21 chapter 30 . 7/25/2012
you are the awsomeist i swear
KLAINE4EverAlways chapter 32 . 7/8/2012
LOVE IT! Can't wait for a sequel!