Reviews for An Unusual Legacy
yuripaready chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Aw this is a nice one. I've always like to wonder about how Liara's family will be if nothing bad happened to them. Though this isn't it, but at least things are going well too.
Good job :)
Kasanra chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Cute. I love it when Liara shows her Krogan. Not complete? I hope to read more of this.
Reyes08 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
So, as I read the sequel to this first, figured I'd backtrack a bit, and I'm glad I did. These little snippets of Benezia and a young Liara are nicely written treats that I can only hope you do more of.

To begin with an actual review, Benezia can't deny that Liara is Aethyta's child. Just thinking back to the ME 3, Liara sounded far too defensive about the headbutt line. She had to have done it, or at least thought about it (let's be honest, who hasn't?). What you've done here, and the reasons behind it, fit a young her. Benezia trying not to laugh, and ultimately failing, is even better. I'm happy she caught herself and didn't push out the part of Aethyta that was in their daughter. Even happier that she sent that message. It was short and bittersweet. Nicely done.
KaiOpaka chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
"I did use my head." "No, you used your skull." Hillarious. I'm still laughin. Please keep writing this sweet little storys. They make my day.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Why do you keep breaking my heart with these wonderfully-written, heart-breaking pieces of art ;-;
Assassin Poma chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Very good Story...
LadyOfTheDrakon chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Lol. I love this.
I can definitely see Liara like this a child. So adorable.
skyeward chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
So sweet...I really enjoyed it!
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
You sir, have left me in stitches. I loved this story!
NeverEverFaceTheDark chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love the reasoning provided in this fic for why Benezia would have left Aethyta. Benezia's charactersation feels perfect, and the way she handled the incident seemed like perfect parenting to me. the little!Liara and Benezia fluffy fluffness is great. that Benezia kept contact with Aethyta for communicating things like these...it is bittersweet.
454513467 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is so adorable my heart did somersaults. :) I can imagine Liara being quite headstrong (no pun intended). And Benezia - though we never find out too much about her - seems spot on and quite believable.
Vampireguardian chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Aw such a cute moment between Benezia and Liara. I love how much of Aethyta showed in Liara as the tale of the fight progressed.

I loved that Benezia sends Aethyta updates about Liara but it also breaks my heart to think of how much it must hurt Aethyta to get them and remain positive about their child.

Amazing little story I loved every moment of it. I've been following That Which Was Lost on the Kink Meme and loving every little moment with Benezia, she's breaking my heart right now but I still love to read about her.
Sharrukin chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Delightful. I'm almost reminded of some Star Trek fiction - Sarek and Spock as a child.
ImaginaryEngineer chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Damn that was cute.

Excellent writing. Great characterization.

Good *fucking* job.
Ageon chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Ah, childhood logic. I adore it almost as much as I adore imagining Liara threatening to kick someone in the quad. Well done, my friend. You have written my absolute favorite ME story