Reviews for The Perfect Month
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
So sweet and so faithful to the characters! I loved the language you used!
acomplexgirlwithsimpletastes chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
PLEASE WRITE MORE ANNE AND GILBERT THINGS. PLEASE. They are such an adorable couple, and yes, to answer your query from a previous story, they do remind me of James and Lily! The love hate relationship, the hidden (sometimes not so hidden) long standing admiration... Love it! Please keep writing! Please update!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Oh wow that was adorable. I think this is one of the only Anne of Green Gables fanfictions I've read that stayed true to the spirit and tone of the book.
PelirrojaBiu chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Beautiful! :)
RootsOfAHotelWindow chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I liked it! That last bit was fabulous.
Bemac chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
What a lovely story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Natasha chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This. Was. Beautiful.
Your style of writing is quite similar to L.M. Montgomery's in the way I could feel every emotion in this story. You describe things so well! I can't get over how much I love this fanfiction!
Abbey chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Very good. You've captured the style well, and have stayed true to the story. Well done.
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Aw, I like it. It does have a less polished quality to your other Anne fics, but I still really enjoyed it.
Ran-Manwen chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Perfect!
Mareecee chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh I love it! They are perfect. I love your Dianna reaction best. And the ending with Gil was just right.
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Gilbert and Anne are amazing! Thank's for writing this, it was in character.
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Why is Gilbert such a muffin?
victoriatonks chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
What a beautiful, beautiful story. So much in character for everyone involved, and you captured the wiriting style of LMM perfectly.

It was a joy to read. The Anne series has always been my beloved book. Thank you for making my day.
Lady Hedera chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was lovely. Thank you for writing this fic.