Reviews for Come Sleep
Mark C chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I thought you did an excellent job with this.

You did an excellent job in showing how tired Kate was especially after the case she had just closed. Castle being there for her was perfect because she needed him.

The ending was very sweet.
edd088 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Emma, I love everything you write.
Arrant Schemata chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I like it, I like it a lot. Very sweet and different from the other stories with this prompt that I have read. Nice job.

Laura
PSGProductions271 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Hey! Aww, this was totally adorable, I love it! Ly x
Copop chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Love it.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That was really beautiful. I love the way you describe her slipping into bed... and the whole routine. It felt very real... reminds me of my husband and I when I used to be in grad school and would drive back from 2 hours away.
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Thanks for the look into the future. I can't wait until they can be together and help each other through life's trials.
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
The dialogue in this was excellent. seriously great. I can tell you've been doing a lot of screenwriting? haha. It's just really really perfect.
shivaree chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Really cute, and just perfect. I hope it will be like this one day... Well done.
liviafan1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Sleepy Kate might be better than Sweaty Kate. Haha. (Shh. Don't tell Laura).

Loved this, Em.

I wish he'd been there with her, too, but then this wouldn't have happened. So.

Ack. Greatness.

Olivia
AlwaysHappier chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
sigh

I had a horrible morning, came home to this.

so I thank you for making it a little brighter

I don't usually love K or K stories cause I'm into the smut haha but this one's an exception. It was so sweet and tender. :)
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Very sweet!
wp1fan chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
So sweet, refreshing. Wonderful ficlet.
teelduo chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Love it!
someheartslove chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh, yeah, I love stories where they are so used to each other, where they're just together, no fights, no secrets, nothing between them except his books or her work.

Love it!

You buy crap haahhaha of course!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »