Reviews for Come Sleep
International08 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Aww. Good stuff, Emma. Love seeing Castle take care of her, and even more I love seeing her show that she wants that. Lovely job.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was lovely. There's something very calming about this story, the lull of early morning hours and sleep-adled bodies and minds. Loved his thought processes, the need to take care of her.
naybaybay chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Aww, so many great stories are being born from this prompt. Well done to Twistymaven and well done to you! :-)
RagingSerenity chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Aww... And I haven't even seen the episode yet. Blame uni and the downloading delay :p.

I really love honest Kate, or honest people in general. It's much better and usually more fluffy too when people are honest with each other. Except when they're honest about their problems, lol. But then you can have them work it out, and then there can be fluff. You notice I kinda love fluff :p. But then who doesn't?

I could actually remember a different kind of "let's can't sleep together" on the spot, but that's just a side note. You probably can too, and it's just too cliche. XD

I'm kinda tired of the secrets by the way... Gotta get the last one out of the way in my own story soon. It's nice to read stories without the sword of Damocles hanging above them :p.

Oh, and there's one mistake, double "he" in "He he leans in to press a gentle kiss to her lips,".
1477166 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Sleepy Kate is always the best. Aw love that prompt. Great fic, as always!
preciousfiction chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Ah, another little hopeful snippet. I hope when these two finally air out all those secrets and get back on track, we get something like this. Come on, Marlowe, bed snuggling? Please? Or at least a hug?

Anyway, great job as usual. You paint such nice pictures :)
coffeeshopcynic chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Thank you for the wonderful fluff amongst all the angst going on. Beautifully written.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3