Reviews for Eat Out, Not In
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 9/18
ohhhh my goosshh! That was so cute! :D
MakeItHale chapter 1 . 9/4
A Little OOC, but nothing too major :) really enjoyed this story. Jealous Soul gives me life
cute, I liked it :)
aleece chapter 1 . 6/26
you should continue with chapters its really good
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
i enjoyed it!
Elisablackcat chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
hahaha that 'black star' at the end was just gold XDD
ayeitsawriter chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
this is honestly my favorite au ever. I think that it is mostly in character, and it is so cute! You're a great writer!
MissDoctorYasha chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Aww super cute, stuck to the characters perfectly. Great story thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
"Lets go my problem" i started squealing like an idiot because of that line, I know its weird but the thought of someone actually wanting you and doesn't give a fuck about how you're a problem is really sweet, Thanks for making this stay cool!
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I like it. Well I like practically all your stuff. :3
Arileine chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Wow, I just love this! You should continue this, it's like reading crack.. I guess
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I must have read this half a dozen times; I apologize for only reviewing now! I absolutely love this story. I love that Soul and Maka really seem to care about each other while also keeping the banter up. Soul's protectiveness is sweet, even though Maka makes it clear she can handle herself. I loved that this really read like high school. Excellent job as always!
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I would of never thought of Maka as a roller girl, but hey, it works! After reading done of your other work, I think your take on Soul has really improved. Keep writing!

Lumoa chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
The fluff! This story just made me feel happy. It was so sweet and cute. Personally I think you did a really good job with the characters.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 4/26/2013