Reviews for Eat Out, Not In
aleece chapter 1 . 6/26
you should continue with chapters its really good
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
i enjoyed it!
Elisablackcat chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
hahaha that 'black star' at the end was just gold XDD
ayeitsawriter chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
this is honestly my favorite au ever. I think that it is mostly in character, and it is so cute! You're a great writer!
MissDoctorYasha chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Aww super cute, stuck to the characters perfectly. Great story thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
"Lets go my problem" i started squealing like an idiot because of that line, I know its weird but the thought of someone actually wanting you and doesn't give a fuck about how you're a problem is really sweet, Thanks for making this stay cool!
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I like it. Well I like practically all your stuff. :3
Arileine chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Wow, I just love this! You should continue this, it's like reading crack.. I guess
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I must have read this half a dozen times; I apologize for only reviewing now! I absolutely love this story. I love that Soul and Maka really seem to care about each other while also keeping the banter up. Soul's protectiveness is sweet, even though Maka makes it clear she can handle herself. I loved that this really read like high school. Excellent job as always!
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I would of never thought of Maka as a roller girl, but hey, it works! After reading done of your other work, I think your take on Soul has really improved. Keep writing!

-Poppy
Lumoa chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
The fluff! This story just made me feel happy. It was so sweet and cute. Personally I think you did a really good job with the characters.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
also cute
BorderlineCondition chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I love the setting. The friendship (call it romance if you'd like) was very entertaining and humorous. It was just the right length for a short story and was very cute. Thanks!
BadName4Myself chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Aww! This is adorable! Kinda reminds me of me and my boyfriend.. Shit I mean ex-boyfriend. We used to bicker and make fun of each other the whole time :P I hope the next guy I meet won't turn out to be a jerk and be more like soul.. :) anyway great story! Loved it! 3
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Pretty funny :) Black Star's just too good at getting himself in to trouble, isn't he? I loved it, thanks! Thunder
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »