Reviews for Be Still
kori kaoru himura chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
Good story. I personally though that the descriptions of the nightmares particularly during the first few chapters were too much/long. I like to read about some with descriptions but if it keeps on occurring it gets repetitive. The idea of a new bakery in anew place as well as a new house was a surprise to me. I have read so many fanfics of the pre-epilogue I have never come across those two distinct features in the plot. I think that was very original and showed the need to start fresh. Great ideas, well written!
Meilah chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
You simply wrote the story I needed for closure, filling in the gaps the way I'd do too. A thousand words could not express how grateful I am to found this. I owe you for life.
DeeDeeINFJ chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
How beautiful this story is! I missed it because (confession time) I only keep track of M-rated postings. I'm not proud of it. :-X So I found this one through your new story. But anyway, yes, beautiful writing, dialogue, and characterization.
Bubalo chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
Wow, dude this is awesome! Love your work
silverlinings chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
:')
silverlinings chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
your writing is so good I'm jealous.
silverlinings chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
peeta is damn hot in this fic
anon chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
love this so much
AradiaLoveless chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
This is the best story that I have read about them re-connecting. Great job!
Morkie251 chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
This was a beautiful story. I haven't had the pleasure of reading such a heartfelt fanfic in a long time. Honestly, after years of reading fan fiction, this one is definitely one of the best. I truly enjoyed every chapter. I felt that you really portrayed the characters very well. I always thought that the last 3 chapters of Mockingjay were so rushed. I wish more details had been given, but now that I read this I can picture that this is similar to what Suzanne Collins would have written. It was truly an extremely well written story. It also has inspired me to start writing again-after my 10 year hiatus. Haha. Thanks again for all of your hard work in writing this story. I hope to read more of your fanfiction in the future.
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
THIS STORY IS PHENOMENAL. I really can't do it justice in a review, just read it. You will NOT regret it.
greenmayiel10 chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
that was wonderful.. XD
MTK4FUN chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
You did a great job for your first fan fiction. Really liked this one! Keep writing.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
What a fabulous story... Loved it x
orea domina chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
So emotionally satisfying! GAH. More when I'm coherent.