Reviews for Tease
Fenra chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
They watched 300. I hope you do some more of the Shuhei x Renji Stories. I love them.
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
You are one awesome pervert
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
I absolutely loved the 6th chapter, I literally couldn't stop grinning like an idiot at the end!
Acemoneybags chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
did they watch 300?
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
pft it's 300!
drtillscret chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Your writing is absolutely fantastic. Very few people ever make me giggle uncontrollably. Shuuhei and Renji are one of my favorite pairs :D Please, for the love of all that is good in this world, never stop!
Leukonoe chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
"That sounds lovely, but...my my, I don't know if Hisagi-san would let me come." - that make my day, a can't stop laughing
Leeayn chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Waiting for a bus, looking through fics when I found your RenjixShuu stories. Love them! Going to go read the others now too :)
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Poor renji! Nice One shuu! Thanks for the update
Heli chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
MORE, PLEASE! God, these are amazing O.O Such teasing! . You're one heck of an author!
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
Hahahahahaha! I love it! The one thing that bugs me about this though, is that it's always Shuuhei being teased. I think you should switch it more.
Cuzosu chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Hahaha, epic!
I was feeling sorry for Shuuhei for a while, and then he totally switched things up and I was laughing so hard at Renji's predicament! xD
Love the way you write these guys, as always!
Can't wait to read more!
May the words just flow,
Cuzosu
noname12321 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ouch! my stomach hurts!
NilaEatsZombiesForBreakfast chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Yay! I love tease it's one of my faves. Blah I would leave a good review but I'm way too fucking tired. Sorry.
Zorolover3 chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
I was a little slow a the but when I did get it my dad come in my room becuase I was on the floor laughing so hard I was crying. I almost died.