Reviews for The Visit In The Night
Blob chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
:D
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Eeep! Great job! I love these two!
mystery chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I would love to see the morning after scene and this is great. Your writing sounds very much like them.
Person chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Aww! Poor Kuru! He doesn't get it that Alex likes him and doesn't want him to think of him only as a servant. Please continue its really good!
Starvista chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Loved it! I just want them to kiss!
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Aw, haha that would be so Kuru. Tender with emotions but firm with his decisions. The ending was understandably abrupt and I liked how they were in character.

Fave! & thanks for continuing.
LoveShipper chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Can you say totally and extremely ackward? I can. I am looking forward to how this uncomfortable situation is discussed between Alex and Kuru. :)
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I absolutely loved reading this! I'd thought of writing a similar situation in the future but I think you wrote the summary and Kuru's character really well that I don't want to repeat.

It's an instant fave! And yes ...i am definitely one of those that would like to a sequel!

;)
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
OMG that is one of the sweetest, well written, romantic Kulex stories I have read. I love the mental image of Kuru and Alex talking late into the night, cuddling and Kuru struggling about how he really and truly feels for Alex. Please write the morning after, maybe from Alex's POV.