Reviews for The Visit In The Night
littleladyangel chapter 3 . 9/14
So sweet. Captured their relationship perfectly!
LivForAPurpose chapter 3 . 3/31
AWWW! THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!
crackedarkness chapter 3 . 3/29
YESS! The story is continued!
'Dusk' was a nice continuation-in both ways-the chapter and its title as well. The story continued well-the time periods and the story for that blend in very well.
MasterTigress4444 chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Ahhh this broke my heart... ughh dammit emotions. I loved it though, it was so simple yet it fitted so well. I loved this story!
MasterTigress4444 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Omg this was such a sweet chapter. Honestly I loved how you portrayed kuru. It was great and I can't express how much I liked this!
crackedarkness chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
*still hoping for an update* Please? It was brilliant!
Viktoria chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
I know you wrote this a long time ago but people are still enjoying it :) Very well written! I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Very good! Loved it!
Blob chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
:D
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Eeep! Great job! I love these two!
mystery chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I would love to see the morning after scene and this is great. Your writing sounds very much like them.
Person chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Aww! Poor Kuru! He doesn't get it that Alex likes him and doesn't want him to think of him only as a servant. Please continue its really good!
Starvista chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Loved it! I just want them to kiss!
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Aw, haha that would be so Kuru. Tender with emotions but firm with his decisions. The ending was understandably abrupt and I liked how they were in character.

Fave! & thanks for continuing.
LoveShipper chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Can you say totally and extremely ackward? I can. I am looking forward to how this uncomfortable situation is discussed between Alex and Kuru. :)