Reviews for Nighttime Inspiration
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This was cute! I like it!
hfce chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I love when Kate takes charge. LOL!
dopeysac chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Love it!
beatingoutasamba chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is the best of the 3 "can't sleep together" stories I've read. I loved it! The banter was perfect, it was so sweet and adorable, and I just loved the line, "She could only ever find solace and comfort in his arms.)
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Whoo! Very hot... and very sweet. I love it. If only...
Van Inactive chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I really liked your version of the 'can't sleep' scenario. Simple, sweet, and sexy. Very nice. :)
ForeverRK chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Awww this is such an Adorable One Shot I love it! You

really out did yourself with this one in making cute

light and very fluffy. Bravo Writer Boy Bravo! ;D
1477166 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Best prompt ever. Love it!
Mark C chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was a nice one-shot.

I just enjoyed how you had Kate wanting to find out why Rick was awake just like she was. The ending was wonderful with Kate finally getting Rick back to bed.

Great job.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
perfect chapter :) I like much
Vesja chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Hehehe, I love this. :)

Take care,

AlwaysHappier chapter 1 . 4/17/2012

So the two ff alerts I got just so happened to be two unrelated one-shots about not sleeping.

I loved this so much. It was really sweet and tender yet still had the traditional banter and overall very well-written :)
keal chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was really sweet! I could really see them doing this sort of "dance" once they get together cause that's just who they are.
ColieMacKenzie chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
That was really nice! Sweet images, her just with a sheet, sitting on his desk, love that! :) Like how you envisioned this still somewhat early time in their relationship.
Krist0526 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is so adorable and way too sexy! so mind of mine is going to stay in this awesome place for a while..

you should write more one-shots of such sort!