Reviews for Home for Christmas
Kangelane chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Aww... That was amazing! Especially loved "Never second guess your heart, son . . . and never, never doubt my faith in you.". I melted at that part, and even shed a tear or two! Such a sweet father and son moment!

Loved the entire story, and felt that you had a great balance between all the characters! I even managed to like Jack in this one ;) Can't wait for the next Mac-fanfic! Kramar från Sverige! :D
Kangelane chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
OMG! Must read what happens next! *rushes of to the next chapter*
Kangelane chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Yaaay, family reunion! :D I think you've captured all the characters perfectly!
Kangelane chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Love how you've made the team cooperate! :D Especially to have Murdoc and Mac work together is a brilliant senario, and wish they would have made some more episodes in that way... ;)
Kangelane chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Brilliant! :D Can't wait to see what happens next!
Kangelane chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
I love when "he's got the look"! 3 One can so clearly see his mind working! Really have to find out what he's MacGyvered, so next chapter; here I come!
Kangelane chapter 11 . 9/19/2014
"Phoenix won the contracts for Denmark, Sweden and Germany." Feel quite safe now, knowing that phoenix installed the security at the swedish place as well! ;D Loved how much Sam was alike Mac!
Kangelane chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
Ooooh, didn't see that coming! Can't wait to see them cooperate and help Sam! Moving on! ;)
Kangelane chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Once more a brilliant chapter!
Kangelane chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
OMG! :O Next chapter! (Loved the reunions btw, especially Mac & Pete's)
Kangelane chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Such a tough decision to make for Jack; having the chopper turn around when it had just caught up with the boys! At least hopefully the boys can get some rest know... They deserve it! Another great chapter by the way!
Kangelane chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Way to go Sam & Mac! :D Loved the motorcycle thingy! Makes me wish I was older, and able to take a motorcycle-driving-licence now... Really want to find out what Murdoc will do next!
Kangelane chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
The boys making MacGyverisms in the shed is simply brilliant! Grinned a lot during this chapter! ;D You've captured all characters brilliantly! (I tend to overuse the word brilliant today, but it's because it is so brilliant!) XD
Kangelane chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Oh, Murdoc! What are you up to...? Next!
Kangelane chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Loved the "MacGyverettes of Phoenix" part! ;D Also found it kind of fun that I included a burger in my fic, without knowing that you had two in yours as well... xD (considered having a veggi in mine, but simply let it be a burger). The suspense is killing me already, so I'm moving on to the next chapter now!