Reviews for A Change Of Seasons
Ivory chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Omg ur back! Yeahhhhh! :D I absouletly love your stories! Your one of my fave authors on this site! I can't wait to see what new stuff you'll come up with now that you back, and you'll update all your old stories right? :D I really like that hostshipping fic of yours, "smile." and I really want to see more of it. And this new story of yours, AWESOME. stalker bakuras kinda creepy, but its kinda sweet how he feels for anzu. 3
PandaTeddyClaws chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Suspense! also Cuteness! Can't wait for more
YamiBakura1988 chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Nice
Crystale no otaku chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Yup, short, and fast ! I wonder what her parents want... Does it means something'll happen soon ? _
Random Observer chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
How cute. Looking forward to more

Crystale no otaku chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Any thoughts ? Well, great ! I love it ! It's funny how he didn't recognize her, bue seeing her reaction, she obviously did ! Anyway, continue, it's really good !
PandaTeddyClaws chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Silly Bakura, so in love but to stubborn to see it . Loved it! Can't wait for more!
YamiBakura1988 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
great chapter
PandaTeddyClaws chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Awww the umbrella bit was so cute. Can't wait for more!
Sad4ngel chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Glad you're back!

I'm your fan.I like pairing Anzu/Bakura,they're my favorit before Anzu/Seto.

Update please...
YamiBakura1988 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
good chapter
RandomObserver chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
I was very happy to see another chapter for this story up. Yes I'm the same person who gave you my 'suspects' for Anzu's stalker in Blood on the Moon. I like your stories, they're well written and enjoyable to read. This one was no different. Looking forward to more.

YamiBakura1988 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
hope you update
PandaTeddyClaws chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Interesting. I'm so glad to see you're still writing, I really love your stories(yeah I know I sound like a fangirl -_-') and this looks like it'll turn out well too. Are you going to continue Blood on the Moon ? It's one of my favourite stories on this site!
RandomObserver chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
A one shot? Or is there more?