Reviews for Nesting Habits
ninaxw chapter 1 . 1h
That was cute as hell! I really like your GaLe fics and this has to be one of my favorites. I like the idea and I really hope you'll make a Nalu one once. But since you're on hiatus, that's probably not gonna happen, which is a shame.
slsgirl chapter 1 . 5/2
One word. Beautiful. But I'll add more because it's amazing and fantabulous and thank you so much for writing this
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/25
Haha I haven't even watched or read whatever story this fic is based on so I was confused nearly all throughout this oneshot but still managed to enjoy reading this! :D
Imachickenpotpie chapter 1 . 3/29
THIS WAS SO FRICKEN ADORABLE! WHY! HOW CAN SOMETHING BE SO ADORABLE! AND THE ENDING!
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 3/16
Haha, so cute and funny! Great fic!
OH MY GOSH! YES! YES! YES! I Ship them so HARD!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 3/2
so cute :D
KAWAI
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 2/8
She's definitely being hoarded. And it's adorable how Gajeel put so much thought into this. :)
I agree it might send health inspectors to their graves. This was cute and funny at the same time, I loved it!
Akela-Nakamura chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh god. There would be no way of getting me into Gajeel's house without a tetanus shot. YES. It I a health hazard. I have no doubts.

Or we got it all wrong and it's cleaner than an OCD librarian's home. Lol.
Akari Ito chapter 1 . 1/20
I love this story and it has inspired an idea of my own, if you don't mind I would like to write a story similar to this but of course I will give you credit for the idea.
limgreenelmo chapter 1 . 1/16
Kyyyaaaaa! So so cute I love how he's hoarding her so cute!
babylon5rocks chapter 1 . 1/7
I loved it!
sodacankiller12 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Squeak squeal OMFG I love this story I was squealing and squeaking through the hole thing please write another one