Reviews for Nesting Habits
CandyBurst chapter 1 . 6/5
That was so cute and wonderfully written!
PheonixQueen15 chapter 1 . 3/19
This story is awesome! I love Levy and Gajeel being pushed together by Lily.
Cherry Cereja chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
Lovely. Thank you :)
wingedauthoress chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
Excellent writing; I thoroughly enjoyed this!
Ettie4Happie chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
You are by far my favorite author of Gajevy. Period. And I am so sad to see your no longer active, you're stories are so wonderfully written and I have loved every one I've read! Hopefully one day you might come back! :3 Love how cute this one is, Gajeel absolutely denying his wooing of Levy, and Levy suddenly realizing that she herself was being hoarded! *squee*
fairytailgrl147 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Love it
Gajevy Shipper chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Amazing! So funny, and I enjoy it so much!
lishagirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
GAHHHH the last part though
Emma Redfox chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
FANFICTION.
I HAVE EVER READ.
Keep up the amazing work!:3
Helen chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
I love this! I would have never thought of this. Keep that beautiful imagination pumping out ideas!
LoverofDucks chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I absolutely loved this. Lily is one of my favourite characters and the way you portrayed his relationship with Gajeel and Levy was so cute and perfect, thank you for writing this!
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Writing it in Lily's point of view was a good idea - and well done. He's mature but has a good sense of humor for this situation.
Levsa chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Freaking adorable ️️️️
OziGirl16 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Aaaawwwwweeeeee SO KAWAIIIIII
sinfulxdaises chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
AWWW ADORABLE. This is like how to get a bookworm 101 HAHAHA. I can't believe Gajeel actually did that, or rather you made him and Levy just settled in so easily. At least she knows how her future home will look like, a peek into the future. Hehehe. And Lily beng the observer and narrator of this story just made it more FLUFFY and irresistibly cute. KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED appreciate that you posted this fic, author-san